Nothing like waking up to your mother pissing you the fuck off within the first 5 minutes of your day

Nothing like waking up to your mother pissing you the fuck off within the first 5 minutes of your day.

Attached: 1652056981435.jpg (669x680, 161.02K)

I know how you feel user. Any luck with moving? I've been looking but prices are honked and I'm severely underpaid. If my work doesn't give me a SUBSTANTIAL raise this year, I'm quiting.

Attached: 1652754925710.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

That's nothing, I know a whore that has to wake her deadbeat son up every morning

I have no money to move. I'd rather kill myself than work another slave job. Mom thinks shes helping, but she'll actually drive me to suicide.

I was gonna shit on you for living with your parents. But then I remembered that I was working 2-3 jobs and going to community College for 2 years before I could breath. The economy sucks right now for those not born lucky.

Get yer shit together. Lucky to have a mother that gives a shit if you can survive in this world without her. Get up off yer ass and make mother proud.

Attached: BA5DB7ED-9E40-41D4-A4EA-4EFC1F90FE4E.gif (220x146, 248.75K)

>Not wanting to work a slave job
Understandable

>Imposing on his mother to do so, then bitching about it on the internet.
Hmmm... Yeah you should probably kill yourself.

Oof. Well I hate to tell you this but without any income you're more fucked than me bud. And I'm considering seppuku so RIP.
I have a college degree (in an unrelated field) and work as an IT guy for a school. I like the job but the pay is cancer, in fact I found out that compared to the current rates in my area, I'm actually underpaid. Like I said, if they don't compensate me properly soon, I'm out.
I do feel like a complete deadbeat though. 25 years old, vintage fucking car, no gf, living at home. It's embarrassing. I seriously don't see a future for myself at this point, and to top it all off, last year I invested my entire lifes savings into dog coins and EV startups companies. At first I almost made alot of money, was planning on buying a house with it (after taxes of course). Now I'm 5 figures in the red.
Idk what I'll do if I quit though.

She's never worked a day in her life retard. She has no idea how depressing the work force is, but is pressuring me to get a job less than a month after I left my last job over disregard for my own safety. She keeps telling me how "fun" it will be, but has never needed to work herself because dad payed her way through life.

how old are u?

Kek your mom is a leech.

24 nigger

im 28 enjoying the basement right now u jelly cause she knows im will never get a job.

I gave her hundreds of dollars a month before I quit my job, and I just wanna rest a few months, but she has other plans. She keeps calling me super early in the morning about job offers and shit, but I'm quite fed up to be honest. Suicide doesn't seem so bad compared to this daily bullshit.

I am jelly. My mom isn't like that though. Sooner or later, she's gonna threaten to kick me out. She claims to "understand" life, but she only sees it from her perspective. She leeched off dads riches until they were drained, so she had it easy.

>Suicide doesn't seem so bad compared to this daily bullshit
selfish pussy

What did your dad do for work?

Multiple good paying factory and construction jobs until he died 20 years ago. Mom got his retirement money, which was a fucking lot. Never had to work a day in her life, but it ran out a few years ago.

Yeah, I'm 25 right now. I always told myself if I don't have a house, a well paying job, or a gf by the time I'm 30, im giving my Beretta a blowjob, but at this point I'm just delaying the inevitable.

Why are you up before your mother getting shit done like a man should be?

You're mother is more of a man than you are

Shit bait.

Holy shit you are one sad pathetic fucking excuse for a man. Unfuck yourself man

>gets called out for being a loser and doing nothing about it
>hurr durr this is bait

Cope. My 7 year old daughter has more work ethic than you

>unfuck myself
When was I not getting fucked?

She'll have it easy though. Just merely being female is easy mode these days.

It's been that way for eons for walking sack of crap. Men are born with the burden of performance. Embrace it or die.