What penis size is considered „big” by girls?

What penis size is considered „big” by girls?

Attached: 0CFCB6EC-5126-4098-B371-82F469CA2AB0.jpg (750x1000, 551.1K)

Have you ever seen a horsedick? Multiply it by 2.

definitely not yours

23.5 inches

>keked and checked

10cm

Attached: 1319253628423.jpg (1027x902, 274.7K)

if you have to ask, your dick isn't considered big.

Mine

Attached: dick.jpg (1080x810, 53.47K)

whe i was a teenager i thought my dick was too big for girls.

18cm and above?

Even an average length cock can feel big if it's girthy. I'm 6.5" x 5.5" and still get comments.

Have you seen the size of a newborn baby? If you're bigger than that then you're good to go.

You kidding? Women are worse at guesstimating dick size than even the autistic faggots 'round these parts.

mine has 16.4cm and girls never complained

Is this big or average?

Attached: 69F6B748-9E68-4F30-9194-0347C6EAA85B.jpg (2320x3088, 744.49K)

it really varies
one of my girlfriends found her boyfriend's 5x5 cock to be "big", and another one said 6" was 'just enough'

If a girl actually likes you your size won't matter as much. If you're just going for one night stands, then yeah she might care more because it's purely a physical/lust experience for her.

But if you're in a relationship, she's going to care more about the emotional attachment than guys do. I remember a tweet went viral here a girl said "3 inches feels like 9 when you're in love." Girls just think of sex differently than us. Also remember the g-spot is about an inch in, and the vagina itself is only 3-6 inches deep, so physically you don't need your dick to be much bigger than that and actually might make it uncomfortable.

All of this is to say stop worrying about dick size so much. Even if you might be "small" when compared to other guys, your girl will be more than happy with it as long as she actually has an emotional connection with you

Cope

show your tits or vag.

You mean inches

Average penis size is around 9.5 inches so unless you're unlucky enough to be below that, you should be good.

Okay wh*teboy lemme explain.

For millions of years, humans were only in Africa- the land of enormous penises. Originally, African penises were probably prehensile and used for gripping onto trees to escape predatory animals. Women naturally evolved to accommodate these enormous zonking schlongs, and as such even your little five-foot-nothing Asian gal can take a twelve incher as big around as a beer can.

In Europe, because it was cold and resource-scarce, the men there evolved small penises, because the smaller the cock, the less you need to eat to develop it and the less blood it will need to attain erections- you don't want a gallon of blood flowing into your pringle can donkey dong when it's 20 below! But womens' meaty vaginas did not need to change- after all, it's the same amount of tissue- actually less if the vaginal cavity is longer, evolved to admit superior foot long black penises.

"Big" is anything over 12 inches. That is the long term human norm. The average white penis is a measely six inches. Unless you're fucking a midget that ain't doing shit, whitey. Hoteps been told you.

Black men also make much larger, meatier shits. That is due to a healthy diet high in fiber from greens, and protein and fat from meat. None of this s0y crap and additives, just good old cooking like mammy used to make. Women are biologically impressed when they see a large, healthy shit, and lose their libido when they see the small, sour, yellowish turds of plastic-bottle-baby wh*teoid boys. They can't even open their vitamin bottles without a big, strong, proud black man helping. That is why most of them are also cucks, and want a virile jungle jimmy to slam their girl full of gorilla juice.

Attached: floaterone.jpg (540x720, 134.09K)

>Brags about having a bigger than average dick
>humblebrags that girls never complain

lol 9.5