Incest thread

incest thread

Attached: sister31.jpg (792x594, 202.86K)

The first sexual encounter was with my 11 year old sister, I was 13. Started innocently, noticed how good it felt to rub our hips together, was exciting to see/feel her tits, she liked how my dick felt against her pussy when it was hard.
The first time it was overtly sexual, she was 14, I was 16. She was pushing me and joking that she could beat me in a fight, I shoved her hard onto her bed and she fell back and opened her legs. She was wearing a tshirt and those boyshorts. Obviously we started dryhumping immediately after. This went on for years, eventually culminating in us being naked with her sliding back and forth on my dick till we both cum. I never got inside her, but I feel I lost my virginity to my sister.

I just want to fuck my 28 years old sister one day, literally my dream. But she find it disgusting because im her brother... But i remember she showed her tits to me without problem when she feeded her kid breastmilk alone with me. also she loved having massage on her butt.

More

More of what?

If I had any!

I get so hard telling the stories of my sister and I. By far the hottest sexual encounters of my life.

sister caught me jerking off when i was 25 and she was 16.

this year i caught her with a vibrator and she was 20

you're 29... leave your parents' house loser

English, wastoid!

Been 8, in my room naked after shower, start grinding against sheet. Felt good but cant reach orgasm. When suddenly felt someone hand on my ass, and finger going in my anus. Instant dry orgasm :) Turned around and there is my mom smiling, asking feel god eh?

Be me, 16. Sister 14. She asks me if I’ve ever had sex. I say no (can’t tell her I’m a virgin). She says she has. I ask the usual, who? How? When? Where? She tells me she had sex with a boy in school. I obviously tell her I don’t believe her and she says, “like this” and jumps on my lap and grinds on me. I laugh and tell her that’s not sex. She starts asking questions and wants demonstration. Cont?

Sisters right ass body

Attached: F99DF6C1-8F0D-49F0-A1A2-1EAA8CDE9E40.jpg (1574x2375, 1.43M)

I lost my virginity with your sister too.

Shit was cash wasn’t it?

I fucked the cousin I kinda had a crush on after her college graduation

Story?

She had her college graduation party last summer. Party was at her parents house cause they have a huge yard. She got pretty drunk at it and couldn't drive home. I offered to drive her home cause her place was only a little out of the way from mine. She was pretty flirty on the drive home and her outfit was really hot so I was getting pretty horny. When we got to her place she asked if I would stay while she sobered up a little. I agreed and went to the bathroom. When I came out she had stripped down to her underwear and was talking about how she always thought I was kinda cute and we didn't see eachother so often so she barely thought of me as a real cousin. Told me she was excited to be a real adult woman and wanted to start making her own decisions. She asked if I wanted to go to bed with her and I agreed

You cum in her? Still fucking?

Nah not in her. We hooked up a few more times after that

go on

How did it end?

Everything in here feels like larping except MAYBE OP’s story

She started dating some guy lol. Told me if it ends she'll hit me up though so I guess that's something

I tell her I’m not showing her but I’ll explain what sex is. I tell her that there has to be penetration, blah blah. She asks if I’ve ever done that, to which I say no. She asks if we can, I tell her that we shouldn’t, but we can talk more when parents aren’t home. The next day I was feeling pretty horny and asked if she wanted to learn more. She says yes and I have her show me what she thought sex was again. She hops on my lap and starts grinding against me, making me super hard. She starts fake moaning, obviously something she saw on tv, but it’s making me fucking hot. I tell her to stop, that people are naked when they have sex. She takes off her shirt, showing off THE PERKIEST tits I’ve ever seen. She pulls off her pants and is just in tiny white cotton underwear. I take my shorts off and am busting out of my boxers. My dick comes out of the fly hole and she looks and laughs but gets on top of me again. She’s grinding on my dick, her nipples bouncing around in my face, I’m in pure ecstasy. She ends up working my dick out of my boxers and is rubbing her now wet underwear against my bare dick. I cum a massive load on her stomach and my shirt. She wants to keep going, I tell her we have to wait a few mins. This was the start of an incredible four years.

The best sex I have is with my twin sister.

I really hope she comes back

Same here bro lol

keep going