HELP BROTHERS! So, last night I tried breaking up with this bitch I've been with for a few months...

HELP BROTHERS! So, last night I tried breaking up with this bitch I've been with for a few months, and she threatens to kill herself, and picks up a scalpel and starts cutting herself (btw, she has done that self-harming bullshit before me). What do I do? How to get rid of her, but without her actually committing sewerside? *B-b-bitches be crazy*

Attached: Bateman.gif (500x208, 1019.43K)

Call her parents she needs more help and attention than you can give her

i have some videotapes i need to return

I thought about it. But I kinda feel that would make things worse. Like, she would flip even more, you know. She already had an altercation with her mom about it I think..

Test post. Dont mind me.

Attached: dubs cunny.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

kek

Already tried that kek
No, go ahead, what would you do, since you're already here hah, opinions pls

If you want out and she won't. get her to have threesomes. You have nothing to lose and you can turn her desperation into profit.

>mfw no girl will ever be that obsessed with me again.

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47.19K)

that's how you get a mentally ill bitch to stab you. leave her she'll try to kill herself, if she thinks she's getting replaced she'll kill you.

Attached: mr rogers thinks you is a faggot.jpg (669x591, 129.6K)

Well defending on where you live call 911 and tell emergency services she's attempting suicide. Usually they have to hold people for three days. Then when she's there fucking ghost

Begin eating lots of foodstuffs that make you gassy. Drive her away with excessive flatulence. Thats what I would do. She'll be so obsessed with your behaviour that at least in the short term she will forget about self harm.

Attached: pepe 1i.png (500x780, 162.71K)

Let her kill herself lol

You are not responsible for her behaviour.
1. Tell her you're breaking up with her
2. Tell her that if she hurts herself then it's her responsibility, not yours, because she's an adult
3. Point out you can't blackmail someone into liking you - in fact any attempt will inevitably have the reverse effect.
4. Tell her parents about her threat
5. Break up with her - completely. No checking back to see how she is, as that would just encourage her
6. You are not responsible for crazy

Hm, I do appreciate your cold thinking, however, I believe she's too fucked up for that. You know those kind of people, they think they're special or something hah.
Trust me bro, it's not worth it. I've come to despise her. Some warm and moist pussy is not gonna outweight all the other drama bullshit

Sick, I know
I absolutely agree with everything. I will point out her outright blackmailing, which as you said, can only do the opposite, as it did. I did block her on all social media and phone, but she goes to her friends to send me messages to reply back to her. Idk, we'll see how all this ends..
lol

Easy, murder the bitch, problem solved

marry her now. you fucked up. you ARE responsible for her behavior and if you cause her to harm herself you CAN be legally liable for it.

get someone to talk to her instead of you, block her on everything, she won't kill herself she is just being toxic and trying to guilt trip you.

Trust me delete all photos of her and throw everything away that reminds you of her and you'll be fine trust me user, this same shit happened to me and i feel much better than i did worrying about her, if your still concerned about her safety you can call your emergency services like the ambo's and cops that can make sure she doesn't kill herself.

you've got this, just stay strong user

>but she goes to her friends to send me messages to reply back to her.
1. Prepare a standard text message to send to every one of her friends that contacts you listing how she is blackmailing you with threats to harm herself - even better, copy any of her messages that you have.
2. Tell the friend that they are not acting as a friend by enabling her mental illness
3. Tell that friend you will now block them for being an enabler
4. Block that friend

If only... kek
Exactly, guilt tripping. Oh I absolutely don't care about her, I'm just trying to leave. Thanks man

Oh, this is good. This is very good.

A crazy hoe will make you asexual, it's not worth it my man

Should be a lawyer, thats good advice.

I know it's not worth it. And, ofc, I will not project this on all women, I must not. This behavior is strictly hers, I just wanna leave the bitch asap

Had the same situation in highschool. I wanted to dump her 6 months in. Her threats of self harm made me stay longer. Eventually my own mental health started to deteriorate because I wasn’t happy and the only reason I stayed is because she would cut every time I’d bring it up. Eventually I decided that my own happiness matters more to me than hers does so I picked myself over her. She didn’t end up going through with it but she did slice her thighs up really bad and sent me pics, I just cut her off and haven’t talked to her since. There’s no easy way out, rip her off like a bandaid man.

bro underaged and gay, i know youre some high schooler dating a morbidly obese FBI agent and caught up in a sting, fucking report her ass to the police, she is a danger to herself, and others. Youre a massive fucking fag, ALSO record her doing so, because the bitch will lie when confronted by police
>OP is a fag, underaged, and autistic
>problem solved
>/thread

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (1280x720, 131.61K)

That's identical what she's doing. Cutting her thigh and sends me pictures. I will try as much as possible to reason with her, but at the end of the day, when my patience runs out, I will claw her throat away, and do as "lawyer user" said, taxativelly DXMAK

None of this shit is your problem. Let her die.