Alright Any Forumsros, Any Forumsabes, and minions.... It's 3:43am and I just resupplied for the nightlong adventure...

Alright Any Forumsros, Any Forumsabes, and minions.... It's 3:43am and I just resupplied for the nightlong adventure. Tonight's "Tastey Paste" concoction is a single serving bag of Doritos (Cheddar) coarsely crushed, mixed with Hot Buffalo Tuna from those gay packets, a handful of shredded cheese, and a glob of mayonaise (ranch was unavailable). I also brought up 2x bean'n'cheese microwave burritos, a big cup of Tampico, and my usual tall cup of coffee (2 1/2tbp sugar and a heavy splash of creamer).

>no replies necessary

[KR NGD] "Killing yourself right? No good."

Attached: SupNigga.jpg (1070x896, 418.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=gqLm0aAqa5M&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=ScNNfyq3d_w&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=CehYA3omb5o&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=1zby0XK63Wo&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=araU0fZj6oQ&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=E3mOvCMG24I&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HSa1dEL9s&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4FG1UXH5w&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=WJxSNbAer9M&feature=share
music.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anons should all be murdered. I worship death and I think there needs to be more death in this world. Death is the only thing you can really count on. Even Jesus’ greatest act was dying. Corona didn’t kill enough

logged and clogged

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=gqLm0aAqa5M&feature=share

Jesus was a fictitious character, after years of trying to embrace the New Testament, I finally found sufficiently convincing proof that it was all the fabrication of a Jew man trying to break up the monopoly of the church in the day. That said, more power to you, I agree, the planet is infested with monkies who need to die en mass. I am Death, but I find it odd that anyone would worship me.

[Vnr.]

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=zsCD5XCu6CM&feature=share

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=ScNNfyq3d_w&feature=share

You are obviously a disgusting, fat, neckbeard piece of shit and deserve nothing less than a slow, painful death. You will never amount to anything, and you are a burden on anyone in your life. May you rot in hell.

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=CehYA3omb5o&feature=share

I've been reffered to as a "gigachad". I'm a little pudgy still and my scruffy beard stops at the top of my throat. If it didn't, I'd make it, because i try to maintain good hygiene. I probably do deserve to be crucified, but for better or worse, none of your monkey species has the fucking balls to try it. However, I will once again disparage you by letting you know as a matter of fact, I won't just be going to Hell; I'm gonna crater into that bitch and when I begin my stent, I'll burn as brightly and as hot as I can. I will scorch the brimstone and light up the Darkness. I won't be there long as I intend to burn away the burdens of my sins as quickly as possible. I have other shit to do in the cosmos.

[Vnr.]

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=1zby0XK63Wo&feature=share

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=araU0fZj6oQ&feature=share

[A SSJD] "Ass! Just do it."

Sorry wrong post.
"Ass! Just do it!" - Leia

music.youtube.com/watch?v=E3mOvCMG24I&feature=share

I'm slow on the uptake. This one is already over.

[RHW4V]

Dj Leia: "Now for a real .wav." music.youtube.com/watch?v=B_HSa1dEL9s&feature=share

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY&feature=share

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY&feature=share

In response to this thread:
[Y8RGH]

>jesus was a fictional character
>says they are going to hell and believes they are a "gigachad"
You are obviously just a delusional fucktard living in your own fantasy world. You are just one example of what is wrong with the human race.

Nothing I said was mutually exclusive of anything else. You need to expand your understanding of things. Hell is not a proprietary property of New Testament idolators. Gigachads go to hell too; in fact alot of them do. All men fall short of the glory of God and even the blood of a false martyr will not obsolve you. I aim to take all of humanity to Hell to pay for all the sins of the ages. It's not eternal, it's not forever. You just go to be purified and cleansed by Holy Fire. But since you spoke up to tell me something about me, let me tell you something about you. You're a closed minded piece of shit, probably with a fedora sitting on your dresser, spouting off psuedointellectual shit you picked up on some unaccredited dipshit's reddit page and then have the guall to lout it and spit on people who lack citations. The reality is you've probably never read a legitimate science journal in your life or ever came close to tracking down the first-hand publishings of a lab or research team. You have the NAIEVITY to tell people like me that we live in a fantasy world, because the truth is your grip on your miniscule scope of "reality" is so shallow and fragile that if any RANDOM fucking things one of us said, happened to be true, you'd undoubtably have to face an unfamiliar reality in which you have no place, let alone even one of pathetic and irrelevant value. no Any ForumsRO... you're a sad pathetic little troll with nothing to offer other than contrarism and neigh-saying directed towards anyone with a different view than your own. you're not open minded, you're not a genius, you're a sad and worthless half-braindead peon adherent to the prescribed institutiional BULLSHIT that was spoonfed to you your whole narrow and pointless life.

[Vnr.]

Attached: Youre_a_Jerry.jpg (750x375, 163.61K)

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4FG1UXH5w&feature=share

[MT RGT] "Might makes right."

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=WJxSNbAer9M&feature=share

DJ Leia: music.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk&feature=share