Would you like to live in the world where girls can be used for meat, milk, leather and other materials source?

Would you like to live in the world where girls can be used for meat, milk, leather and other materials source?
Would you work in girl processing industry?
What would you feel if you knew your girlfriend or sister might end up in the slaughterhouse?

Attached: 0002-12.jpg (800x1200, 111.42K)

Attached: 1624621261766.jpg (312x473, 50.27K)

It that case it would be normalized and you probably wouldn't even see them as family. Very stupid question.

Attached: 1648401547757.jpg (2667x4000, 799.55K)

>wouldn't even see them as family
You would grow up together, sometimes sleep in same bed or take shower, you would see how she is turning from baby into attractive girl and support her for her first state body control
And then suddenly she is selected in lottery and taken away

Seek professional help

Attached: 1600352589984.jpg (1000x792, 218.6K)

Attached: 1619388080644.jpg (1333x2000, 184.72K)

Attached: 1634902200988.jpg (1066x1600, 242.34K)

If there's a meat processing industry and women are seen as nothing but objects, is rape legal?

>women are seen as nothing but objects
They can be seen as more than objects, especially older ones that cannot be used for production
There is no such thing like legal rape. Rape is always illegal
But
Women would have only 24 hours to report rape, appoint attacker and have to prove that they tried to resist it
False accusations would be punished more severe than actual rape, in some cases could make girl end up in slaughterhouse

So if I capture a woman, keep her in my rape dungeon for 6 days, non stop rape and abuse, then release her into a wilderness it takes 24 hours to get out of, she can't do anything?

What went wrong in your life that led you to post something like this? Serious question.

She could only accuse you of kidnapping but not rape
If she told to the police that she was kidnapped AND raped she could be accused of false accusations
If she told that she was only kidnapped and during medical examination doctor discovers sings of rape she could be accused of false testimony

My gf broke up with me, so instead going into drugs and alcohol i started fantasying about revenge. And it ended up that most dehumanising for her would be reducing to cattle state.
I liked that idea and it become my fetish

Sounds like rape is legal to me. What's the punishment for rape?

lmao, that's retarded

For men would be 5 years in medium work camp
For women it depends of her age. From 15 to 25 yo strait to the slaughterhouse, older ones would have to give birth to 5 baby girls in prison environment that goes to orphanages. If woman cannot give birth any more she goes to work camp for 10 years

If human milk were an in demand commodity, if there were a system in place for it...
I would abso-fucking-lutely be a wagie hucow. Even if it took some body modification.

Feels nice to pump/get suckled. You have to get your body used to it before you can just enjoy it, but when it is it feels very nice. The chemical cocktail your body hits you with when you do it, feeling your girls get full and swollen and then releasing... Very nice.

If a girl has a hard time with it her system's probably messed up with endocrine disruptors or something.

Ready to be processed

Attached: 1582919023668.jpg (1024x1024, 108.44K)

When you say given birth to 5 girls in a prison environment, please expand on that.

Also, it sounds like the age of consent or whatever you wanna call it is quite a bit lower?

sounds like she made the right call. get fukt

Women would be divided into 3 groups: minors up to 14 years of age, half-age between 15 and 25 years of age and adults from the age of 26.
Girls between the ages of 15 and 25 (called 'meat age') may be send for processing under certain conditions:
>1. girl will commit any crime or three minor offences
>2. girl will be sold by her parents (or caretaker)
>3. girl volunteers herself
>4. girl fails her secondary school-leaving examination
>5. girl will be drawn in lottery
>6. girl's sister escapes the obligation to process
There is no way to change the processing decision, even if there would be a court mistake. These girls would be considered as 'butcher beings' and property of state.
Women after the age of 26 would be required to give birth to at least two daughters by the age of 30. They can use the free in vitro procedure to ensure girl-birth.
The penalty for crimes committed by women over 26 would be the number of daughters who must give birth, which one would go to orphanages (and then to processing plants).

How do you rate this?

Attached: 1593008401261.jpg (4000x2667, 605.5K)

Sounds pretty thought out, just trying to poke holes in it.
What would happen if I raped a girl before meat age? Would she go to the slaughterhouse too?