I am have discovered a stupid mistake in the fundamentals of physics and am being suppressed...

I am have discovered a stupid mistake in the fundamentals of physics and am being suppressed. I am censored on every forum.

Attached: cavemen-wheel-cartoon.png (844x517, 202.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baur-research.com/physics/MPS.pdf.
reddit.com/r/Mandlbaur/comments/ufx99e/comment/i6wa8a1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then post it and quit bitching about it you pathetic sack of nigger faggot shit

It's probably because it's retarded.

My proof can be seen here, sir:
baur-research.com/physics/MPS.pdf.
Please stop insulting me?
Face the fact that 12000 rpm objectively falsified COAM, sir?

try acting less gay

No, sir, it is because my work cannot be defeated, so they have to censor it because of bias, sir.

I am not gay, nor acting gay, sir. I have been informed that I am being ignored because I am disrespectful, sir. So I am trying to be respectful, sir. Please stop the #adhominem and face the fact that 12000 rpm objectively falsifies COAM and then help me overcome the censorship, please, sir?

Tell us what this means first.

>404: Page not found
>This error is generated when there was no web page with the name you specified at the web site.
>Troubleshooting suggestions:
>Ensure the page you are linking to exists in the correct folder.
>Check your file name for case sensitivity . Index.htm is not the same as index.htm!
>Temporarily disable any rewrite rules by renaming your .htaccess file if it exists.

OK, try harder. The "I can't understand simplified conditions in a freshman's book" copypasta is a bit stale already.

This means that scientists have been telling us that angular momentum is conserved for centuries by showing us that a ball on a string/ice skater/professor on a turntable “spins faster”, but if you measure it, it is in fact angular energy that is conserved and that means that practically all of physics is wrong, sir.

If your coin operated amusement machines are operating at 12000 rpm the motor is probably overvolted you're gunna fry it.

this is called acting really gay

reddit.com/r/Mandlbaur/comments/ufx99e/comment/i6wa8a1/

Why is Marcie from the Peanuts trying to disprove physics?

Wheels were not fully rounded for heavy objects because they had not invented the break yet. This would continue on into written history. Round for chariots but not plows.

You post a misnomer to try to make some half assed anti consensus argument.

Should have gone with germ theory. But still a serious scientist pushing a new idea into the status quo. Not some layman who thinks he's smarter due to dunning Kruger.

404 lmfao
Gay ass nigger post it on an actual good hosting site faggot

First of all, you need to define angular energy. I’m waiting.

Are you fucking stupid or what?
I AM CENSON EVERY FORUM YOU MORON.

I mean think about it. Conserving angular energy isn't a great solution going up or down hills with literally one horsepower.

sounds like a you problem tbh

Angular energy is defined as that which is conserved instead of angular momentum. For a ball on a string, it is equivalent to rotational kinetic energy, sir.

Angular energy isn’t a thing. Get help. This is a schizo thread.

how can something change when being measure when the act of observation is a measurement of relatives, thus the change supersedes it's existence
its all a simulation aaahhhh

No moron, you have a problem. Fuck you.

Post your pdf on anonfiles, google drive, etc.

All momentum is defined to be mass times velocity. It is no different with rotational momentum (mass * v * radius).
“Angular energy” already is conserved assuming a perfect system with no friction, and is given by an object’s moment of inertia * velocity^2.
Unless you defined your definitions clearly, nothing is broken with physics, and you are basically just grabbing at air.

Observe that a ball on a string does not accelerate like a Ferrari engine as is predicted and acknowledge that if the prediction is wrong then the law is wrong. Like a grown up, sir

>a ball on a string does not accelerate like a Ferrari engine
How does this have any remote connection with angular momentum

+1