Had an emotional breakdown and called off work for 2 weeks...

Had an emotional breakdown and called off work for 2 weeks. Probably getting fired soon because this isn't the first time I've missed a lot because I can't cope with the idea of working 50+hrs 52wks/yr for the remainder of my life. Ask Me Anything before I kill myself.

Attached: job search.png (1000x600, 96.7K)

are you ok annie?

I feel like a smooth criminal thinking like this. Everyone else I know says "you know nobody likes to work but you have to do it" and then they boast about how many hours they work.
I don't like the construct of work in a hyper-industrialized world. I honestly just want to help at a soup kitchen and shit. Is there a way to get paid decently just helping your neighbors in your community?
Fuck

Maybe I'll just go all in on University, be a student, and keep loans in perpetual forbearance.

No matter your views on human nature, you have to agree that no human was meant to do repetitive menial tasks thousands of times for 12 hours a day. Fucking hate factories.

But no, not really alright and I know my girlfriend, my family, her family, my coworkers, and our friends will all blame me when they all find out. They'll think I'm lazy and dysfunctional, which isn't all that far from how I feel.

not sure what to tell you.
i did the uni thing - full ride academic scholarship and all. went into software because of high demand.

i have a high salary and work just 40h/week but still feel like i have no autonomy and don't get to be very creative

it helps fund a bit of a life outside of work but it's pretty mentally draining. i've wondered if it's different in european countries

i don't mean to sound defeatist, but it's not just about going to college and getting a job. it's important to *somehow* find something that makes you feel not soulless

>Is there a way to get paid decently just helping your neighbors in your community?
Ask people if they need their dogs walked because you're looking for work.

I think that's exactly what I needed to hear. Being poor and insecure has plagued me my entire life, but once upon a time I wanted to be a lawyer.

Maybe I'll shoot for the stars, try to get into law school, and be a public defender or nonprofit lawyer or something. When I fail, at least I got to live a few more years before I kill myself.

Tomorrow/the-short-term-future still fucking sucks, but that's at least something to work toward.

Thank you user.

quit your job user. i havent worked a real job for over 30 years. just sell weed. it's easy

Honestly that was a bit rhetorical. Can't really "help" while getting paid. I think I meant it as more of an indictment of modern societal standards than anything. Dog walking is based though.

if law sounds engaging to you then yeah this is a great idea

godspeed user. dubs seal it

Selling weed is way closer to my moral values than working in a factory. Fuck yeah. I don't really know how to get started growing it and have a severe aversion to jail though. Maybe I could sell my house and move to a state where it's legal, but it's probably really difficult to sell weed in those states. Bummer.

the more illegal it is, the more money you make generally.
I've just met a guy who lives in a country where it's illegal but he buys kilos off the police and sells it to tourists. Most of the people I've known who are ballsy like that seem to do well out of it.

No, don't feel that way Any Forumsro, I won't do that shit either, because I'm not a fucking slave. I'm looking for a 30hr/wk job, but I'll take a 40. I'll even willingly do overtime once in a while to buy something specific, but it'll be at my discretion and I won't EVER be required to work more than a "full time" schedule. Fuck'em. The key is to manage your money. Buy only things that will last with you through the long-term. I don't ever waste my money on consumables or bullshit amenities. My last stent, I worked 3 months full time with one day of over time. I made around $3.6-$4.8k total (which is shit I know), but I bought $2k worth of survival gear, a Ryan Davis Jasmin TPE sex doll, $300 in clothes and accessories for her, and I still managed to give probation almost a grand. Put you first, fuck the rest of the world and fuck what responsibilities everyone SAYS you're suppossed to have. I take the fucking bus.

[N M WGK] "No man works until it gets you killed."

Buys it off the police like slip the officer a Benjamin and it disappears from the evidence locker? Holy based.

Is growing it tough? How much would I have to grow to make a comfortable living? I've heard of police using infrared cameras and electricity bills to catch fairly small operations so I don't know.

I don't know if you're hyperbolizing my beliefs or if you're the baddest mamma-jamma I've ever met, but that's what's up.

I think the most actionable bit of advice in there is to find a job for 40 or less hours a week and stretch my money.

Thanks user

>infrared and electric bills
Yes, that's the easy way to notice them, but that's not admissable evidence unless they have a warrant wrought from probably cause, which means they HAVE to catch you being a dumb fuck first. As for the act itself, growing is easy as fuck. It's LITERALLY a fucking weed. You can toss the seeds out your window and you'll have a jungle before you know it. Do it professionally is another game. Getting that chronic, dro, and trying to get some Indica seeds can all be a littel more involved, but the payoff is better. My advice is to grow swag and just sell lots of it. Quantity over quality.

growing it is hit and miss. I tried it for a few years and sometimes it works and other times not. But I know people who make 10k a month growing in a spare room in the house. It's not something you can just jump into and be a roaring success and there are lots of risks. There are options though and other jobs out there though if you dont like the one you have.

Any Forumsro, it's a rare treat for me to ever get any kind of recognition. I can get you pictures right fucking now if you want. Nothing great, but proof none-the-less.

Checked and keked

This is funny
>I don't ever waste my money
Uhuh
>bought a Ryan Davis Jasmin TPE sex doll,
lols

How do I even get a seed to start growing? I guess I could go to a state where it's legal and buy them or some shit. Just walk in faux casually and ask where they keep the weeds.

Lol yeah I have no clue what to believe anymore.

I have no reason not to believe them, but I'm so used to people simping for work culture and business leaders that I'm naturally suspicious.

Weird motherfuckers that talk about their hometown pride but work for a multinational company, have never shopped local, never stepped foot in their local soup kitchen, and constantly talk shit about local tweakers without acknowledging the socioeconomic conditions that put them there.