Would you shoot a dog for $100,000?

would you shoot a dog for $100,000?

honest answer please

Attached: semiautomatic-pistol-pointed-crossbreed-dog-260nw-114610729.jpg (381x280, 14.83K)

Yes?
I would shoot a some little pest for even less

I find this truth to be self evident.

no problem taking out a niggerbull or some yipping chihuaha chained in some homos backyard 24/7

Honestly no. It’s a lot of money but I earn more than that and I like dogs way more than people. I’ll kill your enemies for 50 bucks and a pack of smokes though

My neighbor shot a dog to spite his wife because they're going through a divorce

Attached: 1652732660752.jpg (414x719, 67.09K)

No. I would shoot you for free though

I've dorwned rats in boiling water, then stomped on them and watched their organs exit their body through their mouths and anus. For free

Absolutely.

I’ll send you my routing number

I'd do it for free, fuck dogs

Pitt bill

yes but only injury, not to kill, and nothing that would be permanent

Attached: eyes.webm (526x394, 209.89K)

Probably yes, but I wouldn't feel good about it. It'd have to be a dog I had no connection to.
If I were able to choose the dog I shoot it'd be some mangy rabies infested thing, so I'd be doing it a favor as well as the rest of the world.

Attached: 1466586633311.jpg (267x274, 32.21K)

Absolutely. But only if I can 100% get away with it. Best if the dog is very old or suffering something.

you wouldn't?

>valuing a random dog this much
seek help

i would shoot a basket of puppies for $100k

Couldn't do it. Storytime:

Used to work at dish network. Was doing an install at a trailer park one day. Kids and dog are playing outside having a good ol' time. Guy comes out of trailer and absolutely berates the kids saying they are being too loud and need to knock it off (they really weren't that loud). I peek around the corner to see what's happening. Idiot of a man. 10 minutes later I hear him yell again, peek back around the corner to see him unload about 8 rounds into the dog. Kids freak out. Cops show up a few minutes later. Absolutely horrific experience. I could never.

For $250k I will get a pregnant bitch to abort her litter live streamed

For 400$ what t fuck do i care. If you eat meat but hesitate to kill an inferior animal you are a pussy nd a hupocrite

Yes

that’s awesome, post more of these fat titties plz

With a water gun

What was the age and health condition of the dog?

I would shoot you then take the money and doggo.

yes i would shoot your girlfriend

Why wouldn’t I?
There’s plenty of dogs around why does the death of 1 matter, especially when I get so much money lmao

Yes absolutely????
A house, yacht, or anything I please all to kill some stupid fucking animal? Yes!
Hell I'd do it for 1,000. 100!
I hate dogs, they're load aggressive fucking retard pests, and for 100k I'd literally (if i wouldn't get arrested) go around the whole fucking country killing every dog I see.

Attached: Robert-Dorman-Painting-Mountain-Man-Oil-on-Board-001-840-00417-4232020-120133-PM.jpg (1512x1900, 597.19K)