I recently outed myself as a non-practicing pedophile to my neighborhood...

I recently outed myself as a non-practicing pedophile to my neighborhood. It was scary and there were consequences (my house got broken into and belongings destroyed). However, even though that's still a big deal, I haven't been hurt and the stuff can be replaced (a lot of it covered by insurance). I've thought about getting security system for my house but don't know if I should spend that kind of money. It's $600 for the equipment and $30 per month for monitoring. What should I do?

Attached: 20220518_153404.jpg (1356x1350, 680.47K)

>What should I do?
Keep your mouth shut in future

Well, it's out and posted on flyers

>I recently outed myself
Why?

Attached: Ha ha!.gif (500x387, 1.37M)

Out of respect for someone who convinced me that the public deserves to know.

>What should I do?
Kill yourself immediately

I would run u over if i saw u walking by

Keep your pedo shit to yourself in future, trust no one with the knowledge.

That sounds very stupid. How old are you?

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

I think there might be some validity in it, in the sense that if people are aware he has pedophilic thoughts, they won't allow him near children and thus he'll be avoiding any temptation.

That someone is a fucking idiot and doesn't deserve your respect. The only one you should be talking to about decisions like that is your therapist, who you should probably be seeing.

That is a rational deduction but it's more messy and complicated than that. Again, therapist. It's situational. You could cause isolation, alienation, scorn, and end up causing a situation that might not have otherwise happened.

Or he'll get robbed and his house broken into

>10 years of this, eventually "FUCK IT OK YOU KEEP TREATING ME LIKE THAT MAYBE I JUST WILL"

see how that could happen?

Oh you're the guy from last time

Yes

vigilantism is a crime report it.

I called the police and filed an insurance claim

Well op, (and this isn't just "tough guy" talk) if it were my neighborhood, I'd find time to make you disappear. 2 saw all blades and 50lbs of barn lime later I doubt they'd ever find you. If you haven't considered killing yourself yet I highly suggest you do.

Do you just have this scenario all thought up in your head already or did you just imagine it up just now?

Have you babysat since then?

you should tell them about your pedo bullshit and see what they say
fucking nigger

Shoot yourself in the head or hang yourself are two very valid options you can always try :)

>this isn't just "tough guy" talk
>proceeds to post "tough guy" talk
Youre a fucikng pathetic coward lmao

did you try to reach out to your local LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community, they may be supportive

You can say it.

I hope one of the fathers in your neighbourhood mans up and does the right thing. Puts you down in your sleep.