I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything

I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything.

inb4
>I work in NY State. Not NYPD.
>Not going to identify myself further.
>Trolls will be ignored.

Attached: 4cb.jpg (3000x2000, 621.01K)

How does it feel being cucked nightly by a black man?

>I work in NY State.
Syracuse area?

Preferred round?

Why is it hard to find an 'unorganized' private militia to be part of on google and why does the government consider them all extremist terrorists.
I just want to be a part of something, not overthrow the government

You sound like a faggot FED op.

What are your thoughts on blm and a growing call for police reform?

>Not going to identify myself further.

What is your opinion on the State of Israel?

how much do you hate your job?

>Sage goes in all fields then

Attached: Ron Paul.jpg (680x564, 57.67K)

*sniffs the snot back into my nose* do you have any games--I mean have you eva killed anyone before mister officer?

Attached: 1000_F_49086416_pBZEECqNZ2XjC9YUKr4z1W3hCqPKNgh3.jpg (762x1000, 158.02K)

Why do yall break into houses and shoot dogs?

Are you dating Hunter?

How many times has your badge enabled you to evade justice?

How many times have you had to turn off your body cam before brutally murdering an unarmed civilian?

Kek

Does it feel good either arresting, beating, brutalizing or shooting a nigger? How often do you get the chance to do it? I'm honestly considering joining the police only for that purpose.

>>Not going to identify myself further.

Hornady Critical Duty (for handguns)

because politicians want a strangle hold on power. Same reason the dems hate the police. we are collectively a massive armed force that the feds cant control.

There is nothing to reform except education on how to behave with the police and what rights you actually do and do not have. 99.9% of all "police brutality" that has gone viral, the police literally did nothing legally wrong and the suspect was completely wrong and violating the law 10 diffrent ways. BLM is a Marxist racist terrorist org. they and antifa are 1 in the same as far as acting like the nazi brown shirts for the dems

When issuing someone a writ of attainder for a traffic violation, do you ever fear you'll run into a patriot?

Attached: Right to Travel Citation.png (500x500, 255.52K)

im not a faggot nazi

I don't, I hate the libtards that are ruining this country

Ron Paul should be president. Feds should only exist for actual crime that crosses state lines and creates jurisdictional issues for states. Their primary goal should be in support of local law enforcement. there should only be 1 fed agency and 99% of federal criminal laws are unconstitutional

only very injured wild animals

If I slightly bump into someone's car in traffic must the police still be called or can the drivers handle it

Having fun being a mindless enforcer for the ZOG?

im from cali going to study at nyu this fall i have some questions for you (dont worry im not an obnoxious californian)

what are the punishments for having weed in ny city for under an ounce? Do you toss the bag out or will i be in trouble wobble.
do you let slide trespassing of the cities land. i like to climb shit and exploring the subway on foot looks fun. if i do get caught by the police what am i looking at in terms of punishments.
do you stop people for open containers of alch in public?
any places/things i should do to not get looted in brooklyn?
and generally how strict is the nypd

Travel is a constitutionally recognized liberty. Travel *by car* is not.

ive gotten out of a couple traffic tickets. that is it.

feels good to put a piece of shit of any race in their place

you do not have a constitutional right to operate a vehicle which is more deadly than a gun, in a dangerous manner thereby putting others in jeopardy.

You didnt answer my question; when issuing someone travelling *by car* a writ of attainder, are you afraid you're going to run into a patriot who's going to charge you for treason under title 18 USC section 2381?

Attached: Noose.jpg (664x900, 38.42K)

>operate a vehicle
Never said that, talking about travelling by car

just realised your new york state not nypd mb
i have to say reading these posts its obvious you have a good heart

if Im scouting train tracks for suicide destinations would a tresspassing ticket be on my criminal record

What advice would you give to a spic like me in general?

have you ever planted evidence on someone?

I'm not OP. Writing a ticket is not "issuing a writ of attainder," you fucking lunatic.

how easy, would it be to get away with murder?

i mean boat and dumping in the sea, but not all of us are rich enough to have a boat

Im not OP either
You're a communist

When are you gonna eat a bullet

So if i get pulled over for speeding i retain my right to trial by common law jury?

police only need to do an accident report by law if there is a personal injury. if someone has damage over $1,000 then you must do an accident report, but it can be a civilian accident report. they are available online or your insurance will mail you a copy

you must exchange drivers license, registration, and insurance information by law. take lots of pics of both cars too. but no, cops dont have to be called if you 2 are civil about it.

nazis lost cuck, get out of America and go find them in Argentina

>what are the punishments for having weed in ny city for under an ounce? Do you toss the bag out or will i be in trouble wobble.
weed is legal for recreational use in NY state. nothing will happen to you.

>do you let slide trespassing of the cities land. i like to climb shit and exploring the subway on foot looks fun. if i do get caught by the police what am i looking at in terms of punishments.
for NYC, you will likely get a ticket
>do you stop people for open containers of alch in public?
just walking down the street drinking? yes, people act like assholes when they are drunk

>any places/things i should do to not get looted in brooklyn?
dont be white
>and generally how strict is the nypd
40,000 man dept. some are insanely strict. some dont even take a shooting seriously.

travel by horse should be tho. registration and licenses should not cost what they do, dmv is terrible

>registration and licenses should not cost what they do, dmv is terrible
Its not about the cost its about converting a secured liberty into a priveledge and issuing a license and fee for it.
>Directly from the text.
Fun fact: Licensing was what got patrick henry to write the "Give me Liberty or Give me Death" speech. He wrote it after watching a pastor killed for refusing a license