Hey Any Forums what’s your guys jobs? I’m in security

Hey Any Forums what’s your guys jobs? I’m in security

Who’s behind the user?

Attached: 1DE37624-E561-46F2-946E-DEF12B332B42.jpg (288x288, 13.17K)

i am a steadicam operator

Attached: 1deba90be3c263dadfab8737d45dc4f6.jpg (600x900, 103.06K)

ITT I will reply to people in short, fancy one word terms

Marginal

Cattle insemination, 6 days a week in the middle of nowhere in Australia. You’re supposed to use bull sperm but lately I’ve just been using my own because we’ve had flooding here lately, closing the roads.

Attached: 1E8BFD58-362C-40E0-BF34-E80F145A633E.jpg (600x400, 36.09K)

industrial it infrastructure
shit is interesting, and get to play with expensive toys

No federation.

No federation member.

Attached: 3.jpg (3331x2293, 1.77M)

Yeah nice mate. I work in cattle insemination. Not to make it a competition but I get to play with some good little toys as well.

cringe

had a coop out in the prairies who had to take a week off to help his folks out with the same thing

we were all very impressed and compliment him on it all the time

Not a glorious career, but I make mac 'n cheese or at least repair the equipment.

Attached: 8-macaroni-istock_thinkstock_0_0.jpg (1190x768, 102.69K)

Actuary

Im vegan.

It’s kind of a unique job but I work in cattle insemination. Took a lot of education and training but it’s not something I want to do for the rest of my life. I want to bake cakes.

Had a friend work in thar during high-school. Said he had the worse job on the world. Said he had to put on a long glove, reach into a bucket of bull semen and smear it up in a cows vagina. I told him there could always be worse and he asked "how." I said he could be the poor bastard who had to fill the bucket then he shut up and quit complaining about it.

I post right wing propaganda on social media.

Yeah nice mate. I’ve been inseminating the living fuck out of cattle since I was about 3 years old. I find that forcefully shoving actual cum up their cunts is a lot similar to baking in many ways. Many.. many ways. You get what I’m trying to say to you?

Yeah nice mate. I don’t even bother with the gloves anymore, I like to feel the walls if you get what I’m trying to say to you. Yeah no gloves for me mate, just a fist full of bull ejaculate and maybe after I’ll watch that show ‘friends’ on TV. That fucking Joey cunt cracks me up aye.

oh man why you gotta say those mean words.
i work my ass off to buy a 70K rig and get 3-5k a day on movie sets
and yeah i did flex right on you

I scrub toilet

I'm an environmental consultant. It's rather nice, and I'm now on holidays. Note: I'm not in the US and so the pay is not superior but it's been something I can be comfortable with.

Security too. Work a graveyard shift 'till 6AM. Alone in a building, supervisor already visited the guy before me so I'm gonna go to the bathroom and jack off soon. Not the best job for a guy that was hopeful for the future when he got his bachelor's, but at least the commute is less than 5 minutes since it's basically next to where I live.

You can always change that son