Hi! so i’m a trans guy who’s into this guy who sits in front of me in a few classes...

hi! so i’m a trans guy who’s into this guy who sits in front of me in a few classes. i have a feeling that he may be into me, and all my friends think he is, but im not completely sure. basically, im just gonna list out some things that make me think he is into me.

-his seat makes it so that we face the same direction, but he maneuvers his chair so that hes facing me. he then takes my pencils and stuff jokingly/teasingly.

-everytime he makes a joke/comment he looks at me for a reaction. he also generally tries to make me laugh.

-i catch him looking at me commonly, like really commonly. like he should be using his own desk, but he’ll use mine and just look at me while i do my work.

-he corrects this homophobic dude on my pronouns everytime he gets it wrong, and he affirms my gender randomly. he also called me handsome once?

-he asked me what my sexuality was, but the way he did it was weird. he basically said he “randomly thought about it the night before” and that he had been “thinking about it all day.” i was really caught off guard, so i just said “….men” and he suddenly got smiley and said “oh, cool!”

-i asked him why he was such a little gremlin to everyone, and he responded that it wasn’t everyone, just me. i asked him why just me and he just said “i don’t know, i feel different around you.” and then he tried to change the subject really fast.

-i jokingly called him a straight dude and he looked at me really weirdly, and like he wanted to say something. i don’t know if that was anything, but i feel like it was.

-he had a girlfriend but he broke up with her because he lost feelings, and he said he got feelings for another person. is ex-girlfriend said it was weird because he used gender neutral pronouns and language for this person, and refused to say their gender.

does this sound like he’s into me? please help, i’ve been trying to figure this out, but i think im too biased for that. ahhhhhh

Attached: hilarious.png (828x649, 104.26K)

Stop thinking with your pussy, fag.

Rope is cheap.

Does trans guy mean woman? Of course you're attracted to a man you fucking mentally ill retard.

>Tranny faggot has a fetish for turning straight men gay
Eat shit and die

Do you have a dick or not?

He’s into you. Go for it. :)

>tranny
Absolutely retarded to post here tranny
Obligatory kill yourself

Do it. What's the worst that could happen?

ywnbaw, just go full gay and stop trying to cut your dick off

Don do it user, he might kill you. Most people would feel nothing killing a creature like yourself. Have a good day user

Sounds reasonable, go for it

Israeli hands typed this.

kill yourself. not for being trans but for this goddamn novel with reddit spacing.

Post nose

Happy Hanukkah

>i’m a trans guy
You will never be happy.

Watcha doin rabbi?

We have a board for this shit:
>>/adv/
GTFO.

Probably just all in your head.

this is the other way around dumbfuck it should be ywnbam and your penis will never be real. At least fucking get it right if you're going to go with lazy insults

Attached: The Sain'ts Magic Power is Omnipotent - S01E06.mkv_snapshot_03.09.707.jpg (1920x1080, 719.61K)

Good with timestamp or gtfo

cope, closet-case.

You know the drill

Attached: 46938544.jpg (400x400, 100.52K)