Hey Any Forums, please leave a nice message for this good boi who doesn't have too much time left on this earth

Hey Any Forums, please leave a nice message for this good boi who doesn't have too much time left on this earth.

He's nearly 16 and has just been diagnosed with a terrible cancer that's too risky to remove due to his age. He will be given all the love and cuddles and I'll send him your nice messages before his old bones crosses the rainbow bridge

Attached: Penn.jpg (1079x1266, 396.17K)

Bless

I lost mine unexpectedly in November which was a month after my dad passed. It was super hard losing my pupper so i feel your pain man.

Hey there buddy! I hear you are the goodest boy around!

Literally a dog, understand like 200 words max. Just get him some food he likes instead of doing this Facebook bullshit

What a handsome old fella. Goodest ever!
Stay strong Any Forumsro

I'm glad to see you both coming back to Any Forums. Before he dies, take him on one last serene adventure. Take him for a slow walk out in the forest. You dont' have to put him down, that's not what I'm saying. I just think domesticated dogs should connect with nature before they go.

Looks like a good boy, reminds me of my fam. I gave my dog beer and twizzlers before he went. He was 17

Federation member.

With your own.

Attached: 7.jpg (3331x2293, 1.77M)

Angels like dogs.
Or not. Either way so long as you are with them as they go to sleep nothing else will matter.

Attached: download (13).png (256x256, 116.2K)

We wuv you, OP's Good Boi

Attached: aqua-cri.jpg (4096x3072, 604.74K)

Woof woof

Who’s a good boi coochie coochie coo

Poor Pen. He's a good boy.

what a nice little dog friend he deserves many treats
don't worry he will go to doggie heaven

Rest easy, good pup. You will one day get to meet-up with your owner again in the next life when you cross Rainbow Bridge. ^•^

same here user. My boy is 12 and im afraid hes at the end of it all.
>give him plenty of love and smothers

Good boy.

Make his time left good, make as many happy days as you can.

Who's a good boy
You're a good boy, yes you are

You're the best boy around

And a little advice, if at all possible, be with him when he goes.

Our parrot died back in January, he was 52, and I was at work when it happened.
My parents were with him, but it made a hard thing more difficult because of the guilt of not being there for him.

Hot dogs. And 1/2 gallon of ice cream. I gave to my dog on his last day and it was great. Keep telling him he’s a good boy as he goes.

It's IMPERATIVE that owners be with their pet when thry get put-down.

Attached: 5.jpg (3331x2293, 1.77M)