Any medicalfags who can explain what is happening to her body here?

any medicalfags who can explain what is happening to her body here?

Attached: 1653024830057.webm (620x412, 1.09M)

That is an earth-shattering orgasm.

russian space program testing alternate launch methods

lol

Her flight muscles are developing as her reproductive system morphs into a crude propulsion apparatus

She came really hard and has just taken an absolute beating to her holes throughout life.

This webm made me laugh out loud.

Attached: raugh.jpg (1022x547, 57.46K)

source

anal seizure

It’s actually a Russian Olympic sport often confused with Ukrainian mating ritual

Attached: 9D39B14B-9FB4-4B0A-A63E-029D9AA84E4D.gif (400x232, 1.07M)

Money triggered uncontrollable cervical contractions. They were so severe that she voided her bowels.

not a medfag but if u slow the video down u can see she was using a dildo with some pink rubbery stuff on her asshole into which she had already stuffed a pink dildo pretty deeply, her subsequent convulsions don’t look orgasmic, she may have injured her rectal colon or even torn it or caused some kind of collapse; after her pink dildo explodes out of her ass she convulses a couple of times but also notice she keeps touching herself in her vaginal area but jerking back her hand as though it hurts, isn’t this why fags wind up using adult diapers by age 20? anyway bumping, maybe some medfag will see this and give a more professional opinion

She injured herself and had something else still in her ass, causing further damage. Essentially, she was still having orgasmic spasms or reflexes, but said spasms hurt the injured areas.

I have been fucking my ass with 9" circumference things and asshole is tight. Sphincters work

That can't be right. Post asshole.

Attached: pepe.png (1450x1170, 1.55M)

the dildo drove the vibrator through the side of her pussy into her asshole on the final thrust that made her cum now she has a fistula

yeah, that looked like real pain as she injured herself. good fap material.

source?

>not a medfag
>continues to give the most uninformed idiotic response imaginable
Maybe next time just stay quiet, eh?

All these virgin responses lmao

webms like this make me kind of jealous of women being able to not only experience such pleasurable orgasms, but literally being able to have unlimited of them a day.