What was your first (or most recent) ban for? I got banned for posting a feline deity

What was your first (or most recent) ban for? I got banned for posting a feline deity.

Attached: ban.jpg (757x525, 56.23K)

This made me laugh for some reason. What could be the context for posting that on Any Forums?

Attached: treasuremaster.png (680x690, 1.28M)

I got banned for dumping gore in a cub thread

Attached: 1638653454628.jpg (1024x768, 52.05K)

Jannies are faggots.

Jannies can't ban you

Attached: 1636418420618.jpg (600x753, 29.85K)

I mentioned that the Age of Content in my state was 16. Got a fucking month long ban.

got banned from Any Forums a few times for responding to off topic threads, thats about it

I got banned for existing.

Attached: galaxypepe.jpg (781x552, 348.07K)

I made conversation with someone who posted s feline diety because I mentioned her friends named Desiree and Deedee

i feel like you probably said more than that

Tried to give some advice in Any Forums to avoid being raiding, and they just so happened to ban everyone in that thread because it was classified as a raid thread. My post was just.. turn off UPNP.

Swear to God that's all I said. I think they just banned everyone in the thread.

I made a CP joke. It was a link to a eulogy for Cassandra Peterson (C.P.). I was ban for like 2-3 months before they granted my appeal. I don't joke about that shit anymore. Loli is the line.

[8V AGD] "___ aged."

Attached: Cassndra_Peterson.jpg (163x310, 8.02K)

>I don't joke about that shit anymore.
Shame. It's how I knew Any Forums was dead.

You can be, and I have been banned for "replying to pedo bullshit."

Oh I know, I'm

Haven't had a ban for years, but I recall my first - must have been about 15 years ago. Someone asked a legit mathematics question in Any Forums and I posted a legit answer.

While I was answering some other user posted a pic that was reported as CP and I got swept up in the ensuing moral panic.

tl;dr - mods are fags.

>tl;dr - mods are fags.
There has been a bot spamming the secrets threads for fucking 4 months now and mods have been doing nothing.

i got banned for posting bestiality, even though posting that isn't against USA law

Any Forums has always been shit and wonky.

>americans

Attached: KOCHIMIRO.jpg (603x1000, 105.43K)

I got banned from omegle for flashing money. Swapped my IP address and its still banned. checked the other computers in the house and its just my specific machine

Attached: 07d0b4633c9767e6edba035cbe928ba6.jpg (1024x753, 127.28K)