ITT: we talk like supreme gentlemen until someone gets trips

ITT: we talk like supreme gentlemen until someone gets trips

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 8.69K)

Attached: 1655616793275.jpg (720x721, 49.8K)

Dearest OP, why have you chosen to dabble in this bit of faggotry?

Attached: pepemic.jpg (511x671, 41K)

I say good sir, trips is quite the prerequisite. Perhaps dubs would be better suited for a thread such as this?

my good sir, this charade would be finished quite quickly if were to haveth such a primitive prerequisite

Attached: 9os6290qe6511.jpg (800x800, 32.76K)

A bump, for my good men.

This thread shall surely die before trips are acquired

Am I late to the soiree? Last time I got punched in the face by a nigger when I entered the room.

Attached: GreenDapper.jpg (245x677, 77.35K)

Checketh these trips my merry men

Gentlemen, it is with great sadness that I confess my condition where my phallus doesn't rise the way I desire.
Despite my legitimate intent on engaging in mutual venereal genital massage with my wife. My vessel is not moved the same way my soul moved.
I hope that any other male comrade who does not have a cooperative organ of generation, is joyously enlightened to know they're not alone in their lascivious frustrations.

Attached: 1653894429439.jpg (624x624, 43.78K)

Ayo dis where yall keep da whyte wimminz at?

Attached: nigger.png (738x753, 47.66K)

It so happens that I am having the best time of my life. Everything changed for me, my good men, when I started following basic gentlemanly advice.

NIGGER

Show this to them.

Attached: 9.jpg (3331x2293, 1.77M)

Truth be told I doubt fate has smiled upon this thread with triplets, however it may also be for the better this way. Perhaps, it is this that opens a door to a more civilized way of communicating onst this platform

Attached: 1655550809642.png (429x582, 316.15K)

Ah yes, the porch monkeys have arrived

Some say we shall be blessed but I know not what to make of this. All we can do to resolve this matter is hope.

UPPER RIGHT EAR ZAPPER

When it comes to meta-data, I'm still n00b af. Why is that image have so many advanced tags?

Good sir, I must inquire if you have taken your medication today.

Though I must agree with you, I sure hope you could cool it with the racist remarks. A gentleman may use nigger as a descriptor, and a descriptor it shall remain. Are we not beyond that, my fellow?

Attached: patrick-bateman-american-psycho (1).gif (220x220, 478.13K)

Is it wrong to call a spade a spade?

No but your derogatory remark are not appreciated in the company of other gentleman. Please do not sabotage yourself for the sake of one nigger. If you continue this behaviour you will be kicked from the basket weaving session.

Attached: th (14).jpg (319x225, 16.8K)