Do some people think it's funny to act like an idiot...

Do some people think it's funny to act like an idiot? I went outside for a cigarette and I saw some guy putting cones around my parked car. When I went over there to ask him what the fuck he was doing he said "oh yeah I gotta put these cones here because there's emergency road work tomorrow". I was like okay, you do realize I'm just gonna move them onto the side walk once you fuck off right? He just stood there giving me a dumbass look, then walked to his truck and drove away. What the fuck is wrong with people? I have to believe this is on purpose.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (550x393, 30.62K)

Stop smoking. Cigarettes are extremely dangerous for you and increase your risk of deadly diseases, even if you smoke just one. Be healthier and just quit.

Thats a myth made by the government to clean up their image

This isn't about me having a smoking habit. This is about why people refuse to take 2 seconds out of the day to not be retarded.

smoking's bad for you user. definitely quit.

He could be a nog. If he is that's just code for bailing on his family.

probably right wing agents trying to throw you off pace. isn't the first time I've seen it. he was more then likely wearing a mic and he might have even put a tracker on your car, but they can just use your phone anyway.

This isn't about me smoking dumbass

What the hell are you talking about?

I don't think he put a tracker on my car but it was very suspect

kek. what if he was telling the truth?
you have to be 18 to post here

There was already a fucking sign there saying there would be emergency road work. It even tells you the date and time. Bombarding my car with cones is fucking dumb especially when I'm just gonna move them anyway.

spies. you probably have something that they want or they have some other reason to be watching you
like I said, not the first time I've seen it.

being annoying to people aside, playing dumb can have advantages at times when people underestimate you.

What should I do? I was considering stealing the cones and placing them in random parking spots around the area for my own amusement

What advantage is there to act retarded in this situation?

Your smoking is pretty retarded.

>What advantage is there to act retarded in this situation?
i said aside from annoying people

You ask about people acting retarded and consider retarded actions yourself. Peculiar.

Is it though? I'm fully aware it's a bad habit and I choose to smoke anyway. I don't bother people with my smoking and I even go out of the way to not smoke around other people.

What purpose does that serve?

Ha, hurry along to your mother's breast, CHILD.

Attached: gentleman-smoking-cigar-picture-id1057640902.jpg (1024x683, 99.37K)

Nothings more retarded than buying legalized poison sticks and burning them into your lungs. Quitting as soon as you can will save you money and buy you more time on earth.

The difference is that would actually be funny. Putting cones around my entire car when there already is a sign saying there will be emergency work the next fucking day is just stupid.

Sure thing buddy, and I'd bet any amount of money you eat absolute garbage while sitting in front of your computer for hours everyday

How about you stop being concerned with what some worker is doing and mind your own fucking business huh?

I would thoroughly check the outside of the car for any kind of electronic devices. after you make sure they aren't tracking/listening to you I would get an rc car and a battery powered chainsaw and as soon as they show back up just remove their knees.

>WAAAAAAAH DON T CRITICIZE MY BAD HABITTT WAAAAAAH I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I BET YOU HAVE A B-B-B-B-B-BAD HABIT TOOO2@22!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a smoker. Takes an idiot to know one.

How is someone potentially fucking with my car not my business?

Well hold on now, I'm not looking to kill somebody either

I mean unless you have zero bad habits you shouldn't talk shit about other people. What's so outlandish about that?

A buddy of mine used to work for the local phone company. Their policy was that if the truck was stopped, there had to be a cone at the front an back of the truck. No matter what.

People got fired over not coning the truck -in the fenced-in lot they park them in at night. Seriously.

City workers, or even contractors doing work for the city or county often have to deal with the STUPIDEST fucking rules. I've had it happen to me, installing new cabinets in a government office. We were not allowed to carry the cabinets in. They had to be on a four-wheeled cart when we came in the building. Not carried, not on a two-wheel dolly, on a cart that had brakes. And we couldn't stack them.

Sometimes the dumb shit you see people doing is just them covering their ass by doing exactly what they were told, no matter how stupid it seems.

oh easy, just replace the chainsaw with a cattle prod then. make sure you cover all of the electronics in Vaseline too so their servo transistors can't penetrate your network.

You're a slave to nicotine though. That's the point of cigarettes, they get you hooked enough to regularly buy that trash and keep them rich. You could be so much better if you focus your time and energy into something creative or productive instead of wasting away inhaling toxic smoke.

I understand that but it's a fucking Sunday afternoon who the fuck is gonna report this guy for "breaking the rules"? All he had to do was put two cones on the driver side I would've got the message. Instead he put cones all over my car wasting everybody's fucking time when I'm gonna move them to the sidewalk anyway.

You sure the stealing the cones idea isn't better? I was even considering blocking entire intersections and then filiming drivers as they get confused and seething.

Dude, I guarantee I'm older and smarter than you. I'm fully aware of what cigarettes are and what they do to the body. I don't need some zoomer retard lecturing me on the dangers of smoking.