Why is everybody on here completely racist, pedophilic, and sexist I genuinely wanna know

why is everybody on here completely racist, pedophilic, and sexist I genuinely wanna know

Attached: OLRM6119.jpg (324x406, 42.22K)

They've been rightly chased out of every other community. Misery loves company.

Mainly out of spite.

None of your business nigger faggot

Because black people are subhuman, children are hot and women are weak and inferior obviously.

because you're a stupid nigger monkey

IT DOESNT MATTER!

Your mistake was assuming that every user is the same.

You must be a Democrat. You use blanket statements and wear your ignorance on your sleeve.

Attached: IMG_-ftl022.jpg (340x340, 44.57K)

Because women show their tits, half shirt skirts and then they feel violated when I look at them: why? Because I have sunglasses at night and I'm weird

most here are not, those folks are just the loudest and annoying or they are trying to be edgy
also this.

There are only two people on Any Forums; the person reading this, and the other guy.

Because that's how people are in reality, but they pretend they are not to look cool and moral outside of here.

I didn't make any statements about blankets you fucking retard. Are you high?

Attached: duvet_insert_3.jpg (1250x785, 114.46K)

To conflate the barbaric actions of individuals as the identity of the entire community is what stupid people do; it's what you did by assuming everybody on Any Forums hates niggers because they're racists; it's what some of us do as well.
The intelligent ones among us notice that the number of individuals committing said barbarism is higher in black community than any other.

thank you both for being the only genuine human beings in this entire thread so far

people feel free to talk about their secret subconscious shit here when anonymous that they would always deny in real life.

mentally ill i see

Are partly right

Additonally this is one of the few places where you can talk about such things without getting nuked off the platform. Lots of people are also being edgy larpers pretending to be those things and lots more people irl are like this than you think. They jsut wear a social mask that falls when they're given a mask of anonymity to wear

Found the old black woman. Go cash your welfare, drink your loneliness away, and complain about men online.

ok retard

this

?

Don't care much about that stuff. Its the people that post gore and animal abuse for fun you have to watch out for

You are here

Only one of those would complain about the stated facts

>Lots of people are also being edgy larpers pretending to be those things and lots more people irl are like this than you think. They jsut wear a social mask that falls when they're given a mask of anonymity to wear
i hate this about life. social skills and being likable are the most important things. i've known some nice normie types who people would think are respectable and have nice lifes that are into some fucked up shit, but people trust them and think they are good. meanwhile because im autistic and ugly people automatically think im up to no good, even though i never bother anyone and im a nice person, just the though that people will trust these weirdos over me sucks

Sorry fren, life aint fair but at least you van live with the solace of not having caved to degeneracy

Well, i hate blacks, want to kill pedophiles and think women are just stupid in general.

And there is nothing you can do to stop me or make me change my mind. Have a good day

Attached: 1652627408504.jpg (1080x788, 575.1K)

Evil never dies
One day your kin might join us as well

Alternatively, you may consider caving to degeneracy.

>racist,sexist = Any Forums
>pedo, bbc, cuck = reddit

That’s preposterous, I am not a pedo.

oh yeah i definitely despise those people on here too, its just a majority of people on here in i wanna say mostly every thread with the same damn attitude about race and sexual shit which pisses me off because i mainly wanna see what people think of a show, movie, or game and its all the same shit really. Someone saying nigger for no apparent reason or someone else thirsting over a child it's honestly very depressing lmao.