I mean, what did they expect?

I mean, what did they expect?

foxnews.com/us/washington-d-c-shooting-multiple-people-injured-including-police-officer

Attached: 198e4634-dc2.jpg (1200x675, 106.01K)

They expected,

NO.

FEDERATION.

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4dbb22b5fed4111212a3s21ss21.jpg (3370x1503, 1.71M)

Might as well just give them a few states to themselves, so they can stop running everything into the ground.

I told you the glownigger mass shooting would happen on Juneteenth. Now where's the fag who said he was going to mock me if it didn't happen. It happened, fag.

Lol, can't even stop killing each other on their own "holiday". Fucking niggers man xD

All the libtards on Twitter are blaming guns or "white supremacy" for this. They really are that fucking stupid.

They're the only ones who are going to buy products associated with this shit anyways, it's such a shit culture they have. All they do is bitch about white people, when guess what? We fought a fucking civil war to free their dumb asses. Now they wanna complain about fucking ice cream? What a joke. This holiday is a just going to add fuel to the fire to divide us as a nation. It's like picking a scab, for hundreds of years.

The article didn't state the race of the attacker you dumb fuck. White supremacist are all retarded and have sub human IQ.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind that propoganda

state prison and state penitentiary come to mind.

Just assuming the shooter is white, huh? You racist piece of shit.

They never will either, unless it's a white dude committing the crime. Don't wanna get that backlash.

>The article didn't state the race of the attacker
That tells you right there it was a nigger. You'd think they would at least take a break from killing each other on their own fake holiday.

This is why we need to do something about the cuck gun culture indrv42 this country

Implying the shooter was even a licensed owner.

Yea right. If the guy is even remotely passable as white they announce the WHITE shooter immediately and they post a page 13 retraction (if that) when its determined he's Arab, or Hispanic, or went to the same synagogue

cops only report race when it's a white person, if not reported it's a black person.
stupid libs don't even know their own playbook.

Attached: sick jews.jpg (656x400, 114.72K)

You don't need a license in America. You can get a gun easier than a book!

Its always about "gun culture" and never the black "glorification of criminal behavior culture" As if its Henry and Buck heading out for an afternoon at the rifle range that is the problem.

Attached: 1655678252287.png (462x347, 67.36K)

That's just bullshit, I can get books for a buck or less.

Bullshit. The last time I bought a gun the background check took so long that I had to come back the next day before I could take it home.

The black have been oppressed by systemic racism for generations. They have been trained by the whites to kill each other. People only get mad when they kill other races. We need to take a stand against guns so we can stop ALL KILLING

>Its always about "gun culture" and never the black "glorification of criminal behavior culture"
This is what pisses me off about this debate. The left and the democrats want to ban guns and at the SAME time, they want to be soft on crime and allow lawlessness in every major city they control. Then they wonder why people don't take their anti-gun bullshit seriously, especially when you have grown fucking adults that are politicians saying dumb shit like "fully semi-automatic".

You should come to Americana so you can prove this myth. I've been trying to get an illegal fully automatic weapon for years with no luck.

You can get a gun at any gun store in America with a fake credit card. Just what the buffalo shooter did

Perhaps at a gun show from a private seller, for a marked up price, in some states, but it's a real bitch to try to get one legitimately on the west coast.

You can just get them legal. Or convert one you already have. They sell the parts at home Depot for under $5

Obvious bait is obvious

lol usa is such a shithole country.
Laughing from Canada.

Attached: q9pk0uapkq961.jpg (3356x2699, 951.53K)

You've got to love the racism of liberal think. Niggers are just animals like pit bulls. They wouldn't be violent if whites hadn't trained the niggers to kill each other. Its not like they have volition, choice and free will like us humans.

Last time I checked New York has some of the strictest gun laws in America. So why are we suppose to believe more laws will work? Why don't they enforce the fucking laws they already have on the books?

That's why there are so many illegal guns in California. It's easier to just buy a ghost gun.

I agree there are too many laws. We just need to make all guns illegal. Period.

I heard heavier tension springs lets it action automatically
This isn't a bit, and I don't know much about gun machinery, actually asking

>stop ALL KILLING
not all, just the other races.

The average person can not get one legally. Parts for under $5 bucks my ass. You can't get the parts to fix a sink for under $5. Eurofucks always jelly about our guns so they spout bullshit

How does a slave have free will?

and that's why you were shot

I take it you don't follow much of the news in Africa.

It might be more than 5. My point is it is CHEAP. And you obviously know it can be done. It should be impossible to do. We need to take these killing machines out of the hands of our children