Ever see your moms pussy? how was it?

Ever see your moms pussy? how was it?

Attached: MOM!!!.jpg (595x770, 61.17K)

more than once. scarring for life I guess

idk but i remember listening to my sister get fucking railed one time and queefing like a fucking kaiju.

i mean that shit was the juiciest loudest drawn out pussy inverse vacuum scream i have ever heard to this day.

it was like a twat fart through a megaphone fed into a perfectly amplified subwoofer. it was so profound i literally froze in my steps to acknowledge my place in the universe.

thought it looked weird and gross until i saw her shaved, was my first real boner.
her tits are much better

Had it wrapped around my neck once when she was pushing me out, it was a very intense moment.

I've seen YOUR mom's pussy.

Not that I remember. I saw her thick bush plenty of times tho

Fake af

how in the fuck would you know nigger. take your faggot troll ass somewhere else.

Troll

you spelled lol wrong. jesus i dont like you.

>jesus i dont like you

Attached: 1641149492928.jpg (960x956, 62.32K)

lol. kys faggot.

Like when you sleep over at your best friend's house and when you go into the bathroom the next morning you find your mom accidentally finishing a bath. oops! Sorry.

Attached: R.jpg (750x1000, 123.6K)

Big bush of black pubes

Got drunk and tried to go in bathroom to take out contacts while mother was peeing.

Walked into the master bath as a kid to get a bandaid or something while she was showering. Frosted glass shower so I didn't see her pussy but I saw a dark bush

The old pad. Cozy.

Fantastic imagery painted. You sir need to describe more things for us all to enjoy.

Actual true story inbound
>be me
>come home after long day at school
>moms home from work but not in the living room or kitchen
>open her bedroom door looking for her
>She's passed out on the bed, her jeans down past her knees, a dildo in her hand and her hairy blond cunt exposed

I concur.

I want to but she won't show me