Girl from my high school made an onlyfans...

Girl from my high school made an onlyfans, I want to see the pics that are on it without having it charge on my bank statement. If you’re willing to help I’ll send you the details for a $25 gift card, the OF is $10 so bottom line you’ll make $15 just for sending me a few screenshots.

If you’re interested my kik is antmar09090

Attached: B15FE436-EAE4-4827-AC70-20D66FF9427D.jpg (1284x1168, 866.95K)

Get a job Tyrone.

>kik
I should've known...

I have never used kik until this very moment so whatever you’re insinuating is probably false, if you look at the date of creation it was literally today

>contact me on this newly created account to give me money
Nothing suspicious about that

Checked.

If you have the gift card, there's already no way it can get back to your bank statement.

Money never changes hands to me, I’m asking for the screenshots and I’ll give $25 for them, giving you $15 profit, if you’re not interested that cool man.

That is what I had tried to do originally and is why I own the gift card to begin with, onlyfans does not accept gift cards as payment.

Got it
So you're the owner of manager of the onlyfans trying to scam retards into giving you money by subscribing

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-103155_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 939.01K)

Again not true, I made it clear what I was asking for and if there is a way that I can verify that I’ll send the money over then I’ll do it, I just simply wanted to see the photos she has on there without a trace. I had gotten the exact gift card for this purpose but you can google and verify yourself that onlyfans does not accept that as a form of payment.

You are asking for someone to pay for the onlyfans
Try being less fat instead of scamming cumbrains

>but you can google and verify yourself that onlyfans does not accept that as a form of payment
Which i did, and guess what?
They do

That is a reloadable prepaid card, not a gift card.

Attached: 0BD35DCC-39B0-4DC5-A191-237F13544D13.jpg (1284x738, 361.5K)

OP add me
Alex_sweetness
On Kik, I'll do it.

Thank you, please if you don’t mind, posting when I deliver

They function the same way
Use the card you have to buy the card you need.
You can do this online, you do not need the physical card, justvthe numbers
You need to work on your cumbrain scams

Waiting for this to happen so I can jerk off

The only person who messaged me hasn’t responded back, been over 20 mins

Give me her name and I’ll sub to her. 50% chance I post screens in this thread

notanotherwhitegirl

Shoot me a message on kik if you do, I’ll give you the money

I just want to see her naked and I’m not a total bitch whose parent’s see my card statements

Based
Is it worth it?

This you OP?