Anybody else give up on life and get fat as fuck like I did?

Anybody else give up on life and get fat as fuck like I did?

Attached: healthfood.jpg (563x561, 76.8K)

Test

Nope. But I would totally eat that burger if it didn't have a donut bun.

I wish I had 2 of em right now

Stay active, user. I'm hardly in shape, but I maintain my weight by doing housework every morning and making myself go outside often. I don't exercise. I don't have the attention span. Even just walking around.

anyone who doesn't like crispy bacon is a piece of shit

Crispy 4 life

me

Eating is lame. Go play sports and go fuck girls. Go make money, go do fun shit and drugs. How can u say forcing food down is pleasurable?

I'm trying to kill myself one pu pu platter at a time. I want the EMTs to have to use the jaws of life to tear apart a wall in my house to roll my bloated corpse out.

Word. Food good, right.

>tfw can't gain weight no matter how much I eat

Nah, I'll stick to the foooood

One of these day I want to try a Luther burger.

Making any progress?

It's a phase, OP, and you'll get past it eventually. The problem is, the longer you wait to get your life back on track, the harder it will be, and the more permanent damage you'll have. Been there, and you'll regret this part of your life. I wish you well, user.

It'll catch up to you one day, and then you'll wonder why you're putting on a pound of fat a week. Steer clear of the sugar and carbohydrates.

Yeah, maybe I'll get past it.

Attached: lowcalorie.jpg (735x857, 145.07K)

Fuck yeah I'm in the worse shape of my life. I get cramps bending over to put on my shoes. Only wear pants with draw strings on stretchy fabric. Get drunk smoke and eat whatever I want whenever. It's great. Nobody expects me to do anything.

Word. What you weighing in at?

I did. But I'm making my way back.

My fam is all about the low carb sorta atkins/keto/whatever diet. But it's just hard to completely exclude carbs. Really I guess we should eat more vegies and nuts and shit, but unlike meat they just don't hit the spot.

No because Im too good looking to let that go to waste. I barely even try and I get pussy, if i got fat I would have to actually develop a personality and have hobbies. Fuck that.

Attached: Screenshot_20211031-205716(1).png (720x835, 823.7K)

I gave up doing that at 220. Oddly enough with my height and weight I still wasn't considered obese yet. Damn years of wasted weight lifting an exercise screwing up my life of sloth.

Nigras