If you could tell your 10-year-old self anything, what would it be?

If you could tell your 10-year-old self anything, what would it be?

Attached: Hello Kitty.jpg (480x311, 28.84K)

Learn to grow crops.

Buy bitcoin and spread more hate online

Books aren't just for fags, don't take your meds, bitches aren't shit and the truth can never bring harm to righteous people

Im sorry I'm so fucking sorry

TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING TEETH

What would I say?

"Before you move to Maine, break up with her. If you don't she'll spend 2 years being loyal to someone who she can't be with. She's taking this shit seriously, unlike most other girls your age"

Don't be friends with that boy. You know who I'm talking about.

sorry for what user?

dont move in with Cindy. She is going to convince people you have a mental illness and harvest your disability because shes too fucked too work. She does this to all her kids.

Shes going to force feed you meds you dont need, convince you that you suffer from an illness that you dont have. Shes also going to not provide you with a single dime of the money from your rental. Oh and that car you bought and paid for your self, yeah she steals that too.

Take that scholarship, and disappear 10 yr old me.

>she dies 22 years later from a guilt ridden suicide.

Invest in Bitcoin and pay attention to cars, automotive repair can be lucrative if you get into the right shop and save your money

Based, dental care is expensive as fuck

Get your CDL

invest in stamped steel, milled aluminum, copper, brass, and lead

To Be Better.

Go to college
Exercise life long
Appreciate your family

For the love of God please give non black women a chance.

Elaborate on this one

I can't, I only posted it to be mysterious. Baited.

The world is not really against you and life is fun.

Don't go roller skating for the Jerry Lewis telethon in 1977.

Attached: 1286112005_5653974f8c_b.jpg (1008x1024, 249.22K)

Don't look to the world for answers, it has none. Figure out what makes sense to you and refine

YOU MUST PREPARE FOR COMPLETE DOOM
don't go to university, it's a waste, go to community college right off the bat and/or dual enroll
keep your distance from that one girl or you'll end up in an incredible amount of long-lasting and debilitating mental anguish
foster airsoft as a hobby when you're 16
go to church as soon as you can get your parents to go with
understand that once you get a job, earmark $1500 for a computer and spend literally all the rest of it on ammunition, firearms, bitcoin, and some other shit.
if you are in a situation where you're still good friends with that one girl, you haven't gotten all your prep done, you have no outside hobbies, and you're wageslaving by the end of 2019: an hero. an hero before you lose the drive to do it later, or work yourself into a delusion where you think things might just get better (or worse enough to be interesting).
your parents do not know everything. they know a lot, and they know a lot more than most people do their age, but they are not perfect.

keep your secrets next time, newfag