Puts random people on blast

>puts random people on blast
>"hates drama"
>chases drama nearly every single day
>"don't go out and harass these people guys, it's not cool"
>scrubs his hands of any responsibility, because he told his fans not to do anything.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.27K)

twitch streamers are subhumans and everybody knows it. get a real job ya fucken loser

The only people who watch these type of gay youtubers are teenagers or virgins

This dude is a fucking stain.

Just for saying "puts random people on blast" I can tell that you don't belong here.

hurr durr braaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp

have no idea who this guy is. looks feminine enough that I may as well watch a woman.

Sounds based

Attached: 66jqil.png (800x450, 396.68K)

Ancient north siberians 25kya

Next time send me a script of what you'd rather have me say instead.

>short
>petite
>soft white skin
>long soft brown hair
then he ruins it all with that gay beard, he could've been above average trap.

Worst part is that his titles are so basic they turn into god-tier aidscancer clickbait.
I've followed him since the qwop video way back, now he just focus on worthless uninteresting shit and keeps clickbaiting. It was a good run.

honestly who fucking cares?

You are part of the problem. Stop enabling people like this. The way he does things is corrupting zoomers to be exactly like him.

I dont even know who this is. So how the fuck am I enabling him?

You shouldn't comment on things you have no knowledge about. Your opinion is dogshit right off the bat if you don't know what's even going on.

go back to twitter

Calm the fuck down you weird lonely parasocial child.
Grow up, none of this shit matters.

Actually it does. He has a huge fanbase of impressionable children that are going to grow up to be retards. If your child becomes a tranny, I guarantee you it's gonna be partially this guy's fault.

You're a complete moron.

That's besides the point. I love how you choose to not escape your little bubble where everything's fine.