Girl I like at work

>Girl I like at work
>She gives me her number one day
>Only wants to talk about work
>Ask her out twice and she says no
>Acts friendly when we see each other at work
>Now she won't text me back
Why are women like this? Why give me your phone number if you have zero interest in doing anything outside of work? What the fuck does this girl want from me?

Attached: vpn3823bxnl21.png (550x550, 131.63K)

Not your dick, that's for sure

Something happened between step 2 and 3 retard

Yeah I see that now

Nothing happened that's the thing. Unless she's already talking to some other guy which is what I'm thinking now.

She just wanted to be a colleague and was giving you professional courtesy but you might have pushed her away, it happens so just dust yourself off and keep trucking, you aren't the first nor will be the last.

>She just wanted to be a colleague
Then why give me her phone number? I didn't even ask for it she literally grabbed my phone and put it in there

She was practicing networking. You hit on her after she was obvious. She literally gives 0 fucks about you except that you know shit about work.

Be a good coworker, only contact her about work stuff. This isn't a romantic encounter.

I'm not interested in "work stuff". It's a part time job that I'm barely working at right now. I just find it really confusing is all. She use to text me all the time but only about work shit.

And she's not interested in you. So looks like no reason for yall to talk outside of work. You're making it confusing. It isn't. If you can't understand what the ppl in the thread are saying, then you're being a creep and you need to figure out why the basic things we are saying aren't clicking.

It is confusing though. I made it pretty clear I was attracted to her BEFORE she gave me her phone number. Again I didn't ask for it. And I don't see how I'm being a creep here. I asked her to get fucking coffee not get drunk at a night club. I'm sorry but she's the ones who's playing games and it's really fucking immature.

you could be the useful spare part

What?

I now second this. You're a retard

How am I a retard?

You have autism and can't communicate

Okay so you don't know what you're talking about, got it

Everything was progressing until you had her number. What did you text, retard?

Yes, send screenshot

I made some small talk then asked her if she wanted to get some coffee. The first time she said something along the lines of "hahaha i'll let you know", so I dropped it. Then about a week or so later I asked her again and she said she was "busy" that day. After that I just stopped trying and made small talk at work. I hadn't seen her in like two months from there and she seemed happy to see me last time we saw each other. I haven't been there in awhile so I texted her today and nothing back. So I don't really see what I did wrong here.

I didn't save the texts as I got a new phone recently

Sounds like she was probably too other dudes and "weighing her options". Looks like you lost. It happens to the best of us

That's pretty much what I'm thinking as well. I think she's dating some other guy by now or she just lost interest. I just find it odd how it unfolded.

She got a boyfriend and or is just not into you.

She made a move then you gave her small talk, sounds like she went with other options. Don’t be flippant next time.

Probably a burner number. She just wanted some professional information she figured you had. Once she got it, you lost all value to her.

>not playing it off as a casual connection
>not treating her with absolutely zero interest, in an intimate aspect

the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: rigged_2.jpg (1280x720, 61.94K)

I figure that but it's still annoying because I know when I see her again she's gonna want to talk and what not. I don't wanna be a dick but I'm sorry, if you don't wanna bang then what are we doing here?

What do you mean? I literally asked her out TWICE. What else am I suppose to do at that point? If she doesn't want to do shit outside of work then there's nothing else I can do.

Why the fuck would she give me a burner number? Although it's interesting you say that, because a few weeks back when I saw her after two months I texted her afterwards and it said she had blocking service on or something. I almost forgot about that.

I don't play games user

This happened to me pretty often when I was online dating. If you look at it as their loss then it won't bother you as much.

Also random pro-tip: if a girl starts avoiding you or wants to cut off contact with you out of no where especially if it's after you've had sex, then she was probably dating someone else at the time or is married. Learned that one recently.

this. she gave you a shot and you didn't impress her.

tysst

Attached: 20220403_083953.jpg (2048x1890, 433.49K)

Sounds like she wanted something, then she didn’t get it and/or found what she wanted elsewhere.

Send her a dick pic.
Post results on here

Live as a Hero user

>what is courtship

Your plebeian take on the realm of romance, is EXACTLY why she jumped ship quickly.
It's your life user, and these are the fruits of your labor.