Lost $12k usd today gambling. I've never felt this depressed before. I've been crying all day. What do I do

Lost $12k usd today gambling. I've never felt this depressed before. I've been crying all day. What do I do

Attached: Eren_Jaeger_(Anime)_character_image.png (1000x1000, 1.24M)

I lost $3000
it's alot of wage slaving thats for sure

I'm 19 btw. $12k was a lot of money to me.

Stop gambling and save your money.

try gambling some more, maybe that will help fucking retard

In what way? Sports betting? Roulette? What'd you do?

Why did you think gambling would be a good idea?

Easier said than done. Every time I stop I go back eventually. Im starting to think im better off broke. That way I can't hurt myself gambling anymore

Did xqc do this to you?

lmao probably

Stake roulette and crash

>crash
goddamn retard

I don't give a fuck dude, I gamble too but when I take an L I stop gambling until I earn the right to gamble again. Golden rule is only wager the amount of money you're willing to lose.

Dude, you got bamboozled and I feel bad for you. Just quit gambling, you're better off being a drug addict than a shitty gambler

Lmao 12K is nothing man. I spent 50K this month alone eating out and buying shit.

The first step is realising that you're a fucking retard for gambling and that nobody will feel sorry for you because you bought this on yourself.

The second step is learning how to be an adult, take some responsibility, learn from your dumbass mistakes and stop trying to get luck to give you a free ride.

well, don't even care about it dude. we'll die anyway someday and we won't take anything, so why worry? I lost 10k this month too.

Cute LARP bro

I see you got a reservation for dorsias

Nobody goes there anymore.

I have no friends in real life. Only online. All my internet friends gamble. I actually make money indirectly from people gambling then I end up gambling the money I make. That's how I ended up losing $12k. I do programming. Even though I'm making money online I'm depressed af. I feel so numb and bored all day long

Bro you need to get a life that's worth NOT gambling away..

Why not use that 12K to simp for a girl on OnlyFans like I do

Why bother? I can get nudes for free

Not LARP but whatever gets you off at night.

virgin LARPer, super rad

Attached: Faggot.jpg (1080x817, 214.56K)

lmao