You're a moron if you think it wasn't staged

You're a moron if you think it wasn't staged

Attached: 1121943.jpg (364x274, 18.42K)

luvox the best SSRI

Attached: 84685438.jpg (800x600, 105.75K)

lul 420

You do realize Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were fake names, right? They weren't even students at columbine, they were actors hired by the CIA, along with all the supposedly "killed" victims. All actors.

that's quite a stretch, junior. keep reaching

Attached: woah-look-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg (400x400, 64.5K)

you weren't even alive when it happened, junior

Fr no cap? Damn thats hella sus

NPC sheep or government damage control hiding the truth.

That's not what my Denver friend who said who was there, but okay. They have their own survivors facebook group I guess you could explain it to.

OR.... or you're just a retarded faggot

kek. so I'm an NPC because I don't give a fuck about a shooting that happened 23 years ago? it's been discussed to death, nigger. stop thinking about pointless shit, jr.

look at ass and tits and stop being so fucking gay

Attached: 1557768827539.webm (1070x1298, 1.73M)

>everything is a conspiracy
>my life is meaningless
>kills self

It's lovely how the actors have their own Facebook group

How is he an actor? Dude can't act in the least, stoner dude named Leker. Sober up, and go outside.

Attached: takeyourmeds_1024x1024_33f30e3a-39dc-4d44-a969-f3e218a5a09a.jpg (1024x1024, 70.32K)

He's probably a guy playing a stoner

kek conspiranoid faggots are just like trannies, destined to kill themselves

Attached: im-the-dude-playing-the-dude-disguised-as-another-dude.jpg (400x400, 117.69K)

Why would I kill myself? You're the ones who deny reality.

I like how you come here with facts. Kinda like Tucker Carlson, who is just "asking questions."

Did you ever notice how Donald Trump can't breathe like regular human beings? Dude is one of those fucking lizard people.

I'm not asking questions. Everyone involved with columbine is a fraud.

Right before the clips gets started a microphone can be seen from the anus of Dylan

Fair enough. Everyone involved with the Republican party is a fraud.

Wrong.

"Reality"
Funny, your world view doesn't comport with 99 percent of everyone else's reality. But yeah, we're the crazy ones

Attached: edc.png (802x722, 394.06K)

Its fact dude, they're all actors hired by the CIA.