How comes it's legal for men to flirt and comment sexual things to an ELEVEN year old teen girl?

How comes it's legal for men to flirt and comment sexual things to an ELEVEN year old teen girl?

If they can't do it in real life why are they allowed to on social media? There's literally men in their 40s+ simping over this little 11 yr old girl

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x1462, 202.57K)

That a pride flag? Typical

>If they can't do it in real life
They can. Might get their ass beat or cursed out though

Well first off 11 is not a teen. Not sure if you are retarded or not. Second it’s called free speech dip shit. Blame the parent not free speech dumb shit.

11 year old teen?

Isn't teen the age a girl gets sexually attractive?

Yeah dude it says right in the first amendment:
Congress shall make no law impeding the right of child predators to hit on tweens girls

ugly bitch anyway

It's the ages 13-19, you know, the numbers ending in "teen"

You colossal retard

Founding Fathers were based?!

Attached: R.jpeg-10.jpg (1134x1624, 233.52K)

Why is it ok for tech companies to allow 11 year olds to have accounts and post lewd content?
Oh yeah…..
>MONEY

"based" is just "have my updoot" for edgy bois

Quite right but I don't think that removes the responsibility every adult has to not hit on children

Ok how do I upvote the founding fathers?

You are allowed to IRL if you are part of the protected class.

Wait till you find out actual literal ch*ldren are straight up selling their n*des on social media

Op here im trans btw if that matters

That's painfully sad and the people buying are scum

maybe i would agree with you but this "child" is clearly trying to fuck. noboy pulls a thong up over their hips without trying to get some sexualized attention.
>but women should be able to wear what they want!
you're right, women not children. not to mention this trend was intentionally designed BY WOMEN to be perceived provacatively.

go moralfag somewhere else. Any Forums is not the place for it. we're all lost souls and this dumb slut isn't worth it

Yep, its fucked up

You will never be a woman

18-19 is an adult though.

You're not wrong, but... maybe it's a responsible guardian's responsibility to recognize these pictures are not ok to post on a public platform...

Let's not pretend pedos don't exist.

Fuck off moralfags

It deposit doesn't matter what the kid is doing, the onus on adults is to not hit on them. Yeah someone should probably check in on why she's acting like this. Kids are dumb as shit and gross adults shouldn't take advantage of that

Welcome to Any Forums, crybabies and moralfags only

Make me

Lol, it only seems like for every 10 grown ass men hitting on her, there's at least one boy that's actually her age.

Again, something you'd hardly ever see in real life but happens all over social media.

She. Is. Eleven.

Attached: 11(1).jpg (1080x1910, 258.5K)

So it still end in teen, so you technically are a teenager.

There didn't need to be a but in your post. I'm in agreement, this is a failure of adult supervision. The kid needs correction, the adults hitting on her need feeding into a wood chipper

The kids not trying to fuck, shes just doing what she learned and what her degenerate parents encourage. Media bombards them with glamorised whores on TV and music videos then they go on instagram and tiktok and see that all the girls with the most viewers do that shit.

My sister has a constant battle with her 7 year old who wants to be an influencer simply because it's what the kids want these days. She has no idea what she's doing, just wants to copy what she sees and doesn't understand why she gets in trouble for twerking.

That's why children are not allowed to make all their own decisions....

Please don't pretend pedophiles don't exist. You're being naive if you think the onus is on all other adults to protect all kids.

Yes, some teens are adults.

>How comes it's legal for men to flirt and comment sexual things to an ELEVEN year old teen girl?
first amendment, bitch.
>If they can't do it in real life why are they allowed to on social media?
They can and do, dumbass.
What's it matter to you anyways? So some girls showing herself off for attention. Just mind your business

It kind of is all our responsibility at bare minimum to not hit on children and failing in that responsibility should be punished. Yes, it happens, so there should be consequences to incentivise not doing it

And some teens should be under 13 too then.