Homeless hate thread

Homeless hate thread.

Bitch about "that" beggar you always see on the way to work or whatever.

Inspired by the lazy sack of shit who spends all day sitting outside my go-to chipotle begging for money when he could walk into any of the many restaurants that are hiring and probably get a job.

I fucking hate the people who ask for money, the drug addicts especially. If I had a genie and 3 wishes, one of them would be "I wish every drug addicted homeless person with no chance whatsoever of becoming sober or contributing to society would be teleported to the sun"

Attached: lazy fuck.jpg (770x531, 100.97K)

Imagine not understanding mental illness being a thing

This is some oddly specific bait, maybe next one pick a subject that more people give a shit about?

>op doesnt understand addiction and mental illness
/thread

>Anonymous 06/19/22(Sun)19:51:46 No.880454029▶

totally understand it, can still hate it

I like homeless people. I feel for them.
The Buddha and all his disciples begged for food door to door every day! Seems freeing

Psychopaths are also mentally ill. Should we not hate them as well?

OP, I'd like to add that some gypsies here in Houston have taken to begging with a fake sign asking charity for their "sick" relative. They have tried twice to guilt me by staring at me intently but after staring back the first time, I just keep them in my peripheral.

>2nd wish: teleport yourself to the sun
>get called faggot as OP should by the homeless
>realise you have no home on the sun
>become king faggot of the homeless sun people
TLDR OP is always a faggot

My sister in law is currently homeless. She's a piece of shit and I hope she gets murdered by another hobo.

Hating them is nonproductive, so no, we shouldn't hate them. Avoid them? Whole other thing.

One thing preventing many homeless people from getting a job is the lack of a permanent address or any address at all. Most businesses won't hire someone without an address. Another thing keeping them unemployed is the lack of a phone number because prospective employers aren't able to contact them. Sure addiction is the cause of many people becoming homeless, but many might have other circumstances such as losing their job and not being able to collect unemployment or unemployment not being enough to cover expenses. They get behind on rent and get evicted. With nowhere to go they live in their vehicle if they have one. Eventually they end up on the street without a home address and still no job.

I don't hate homeless people, but I'm disappointed in them.

Ein volk, ein Reich, ein Further comes to mind

>Hating them is nonproductive
If you're gonna make the assertion, at least explain how it's nonproductive.

This. Most hobos are just cunts. The sooner they kill themselves the better for literally everyone and everything

Homeless people are based. The druggie beggars are annoying yes, but the actual homeless people are useful.

Hate doesn't really do anything besides make the hater mad, and potentially cause actions that are more than likely bad for said hater. Avoiding them without hate is much more sensible, inasmuch as that it does not raise blood pressure or cause any of the various rage based physical maladies. Hating someone is like injecting yourself with poison and expecting the other person to die.

Yes, and have a variety of skills unknown to most uplanders. I got to Colorado with thirty bucks and a half tank of gas, spent a month there, and lived intensely beyond just DUDE WEED LMAO or whatever most housies do.

Ok, makes sense. I think hate in this context is hyperbolic.

Most homeless people arent even really homeless. They are government agents out to keep an eye on the general population. When people give them stuff (cash, food, general supplies) that persons DNA and fingerprints are taken from the item later and added to a database.

why wish for them to be teleported to the sun when you could wish for them to have the willpower to get sober and fix their lives lmao you have issues man

Schizophrenic hands typed this post.

I bet you believe in gang stalking and other nonsense. or you'll accuse me of being an agent gaslighting you.

Attached: 1622559488353.jpg (500x500, 51.6K)

There was an old man that used to sit next to a store I would always go into for fast food and snacks.
He would ask kindly for spare change but from what I was taught not to give them change.
I felt bad for the old man, he was so nice never demanding stuff just asking.
One day I came out of the store with a sandwich and told him "sir I can't offer you change but I can give you this meal" he graciously took it and I hope it kept him full for a while.

I don't think Buddha was begging for money though, or turning it around to spend it on booze or drugs. Asking for food is different then asking for money.

>why wish for them to be teleported to the sun
>when you could wish for them to have a better life

It's almost as if they have an irrational and emotionally driven hatred of homeless people that is no based on any reasonable quality.

They do not want a better society, They don't want people to be happy. They want homeless to SUFFER and they want them to be PUNISHED.
They are probably a teenager and think they are like a logic monster or something.

>or you'll accuse me of being an agent gaslighting you.
Cozy

>Here's your Chipotle job, Mr. Bum! Wow it's so great to have you be a part of the team, here's your walk-on job with no questions asked!
>When/how are you gonna shower Mr. Bum?
>What bank are you set up with to cash your checks, Mr. Bum?
>Please don't hang around the store after hours, Mr. Bum
>etc. I could bitch all day, most homeless people have to be resourceful just to survive day to day. Many of them slipped through the cracks because of equally shitty parents and peers, not mentioning the mental illness and general demons these people are facing. Why do you think they're on the streets in the first place?

Whatever you say Moshe. Keep giving out your life secrets to "Carl" the local "homeless man" if you want.

Attached: 1641125766088.jpg (280x180, 15.99K)

Kys

Given the general status of most Any Forumstards, I don't think it is.

In Peru we have tons of venezuelan immigrants and most of then are beaner niggers basically and beggars. A local coiple of them I think borrow kids for the begging because theres a mafia of that here

This is the way.

World of Wacraft, while I can still play it as an adult while being fully entertained and making a much better use of my time than most adult. It doesn't fail to be a child's game. That's what it was sold as. A game for children. That's what it is. A game for children. And the game is prominently played by adults because we followed it through the years, by playing it, while it never expanded to far out of general interests. Meaning, that indeed, I used to watch G4 tv. I used to watch Toonami. And, indeed, I was one of the initial audience viewing members of Youtube back when Christopher Hitchens and Sam Harris were appealing to the teenage demographic. That is what happened. This is the meaning of modern history. Neither the Christians nor even the American public was welcomed into these fringe, but radical, talks. They were routinely criticized, often insulted, and commonly morally denigrated and for good reason. Just look at it. America is still a mental midget as a 7th grade reading level. On average. It possessed the intellectual comforts of a first world nation and it ruined them. That is, while Sam Harris, Hitchens and McKenna all echoed the same thoughts. A herd mentality. Conformity. Ignorance. Arrogance. Despotism.The same , repeated and condemnable vices of the American people. This, being presented to be during my teenage years back in 2010 as one of the targeted members of the audience as a teenager in America. Not only was I being recommended an attendance at College, but I was being warned against it. During this time, I was watching a series , dozens of filmed documentaries surrounding and encompassing these like Animal Inc. and "Too Big to Fail". All, while hesitating little to but food products that might cost twice as much simply because they were lacking in Animal cruelty. But, nontheless, as a teenager of about 17 years of age during this time, I was being warned not only of Monsanto but of WallStreet's corporate interest while