Isn't it crazy how this useless thing hurt more people than the coronavirus itself?

Isn't it crazy how this useless thing hurt more people than the coronavirus itself?

Attached: 61+ilDgVVwS._UL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 98.22K)

Thanks obama

bump

Crazy if that's what bullshit you've been fed.

Libtards destroyed our oceans, rivers and lands with those fucking things in two years than anyone else could in a lifetime.

Attached: facemasksocean-702x363.jpg (702x363, 59.31K)

I'm not fed anything. Unlike you, I analyse reality myself instead of trusting these so called doctors and news outlets that use the word "science" to manipulate people.

Oy vey! That you Shlomo?

Attached: Sheklemeister.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

lil baby scared of some fabric

>I analyse reality myself
When you have an 80 IQ user, that's the opposite of what you should be doing. Just sayin'

Attached: jew.gif (480x324, 1.67M)

I moved to Thailand recently and starting july 1 there will be no need to wear masks outside. Also weed is legal here now. Fucking based Thailand.

lil baby thinks the fabric is going to circumcise him

Luckly I'm not you.

Help me understand this culture user.
>family-style dinner
>get food with same chopsticks used to eat
>double dipping
>use one shot glass and pass it around
>time to go, better mask up since I might get covid outside going 30 on my moped

how hard is it to become a citizen there

That sentence makes no sense and you should be ashamed of writing it on Any Forums

Only in the land of make believe, with jesus and creationism, where no one ever died of the pandemic bc they wuz saved by the leward.

Ok Mr. VonSwindelstein

How? lmao

see

If you dont train muay thai then you're a tranny fucker. No other reason for you to move there besides being a freak or a fighter

>Luckly
You only had four words to spell correctly. Four.

Four Channel

Luckly. Now go back

Attached: ledditor.png (1200x1110, 274.4K)