Oh boy. Fuck

Oh boy. Fuck

I’m a liberal Any Forums, ama.

I believe in

Gun restrictions, higher taxes, more investment in community, expanded social programs, equality, and other similar ideas.

Let’s keep it civil here guys.

Attached: 039BED63-1369-4A48-A952-875C860308EC.jpg (1130x1071, 651.05K)

I'm a nihilist.

I don’t know what that is, do you play video games?

Dont wanna ask you anything, your opinion on adult issues was rendered moot by your post.

Wanna tell you tho, your life literally dosen't matter.

>Hope you die.

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (1065x592, 306.01K)

Sometimes.

Why are you so angry? Is the concept of the idea of you being wrong so foreign that you’re this closed to hearing the other side? I’m not insecure and listen to other peoples views, from other parties.

kek
>IM GOING TO LEFTY/POL/ TO OWN DA LIBS
>STFU YOU VOTED FOR BRANDON

I was a liberal Democrat 20 years ago. I left them because they abandoned workers and unions and started supporting illegal immigration, increasing taxes, and higher burdens on working families.
My union still spends millions every election on Democrats and tells us to vote for them but most of the people who aren’t sucking Democrat cock are fed up with the way they promise us the world and deliver nothing. Democrats always pass the buck and they won’t accept blame or responsibility for anything their policies cause.

>I believe in
>Gun restrictions, higher taxes, more investment in community, expanded social programs, equality, and other similar ideas.

Why?

>supporting illegal immigration

No one supports ILLEGAL immigration, user. But pro immigration is good, even by Republicans

>Democrats and tells us to vote for them but most of the people who aren’t sucking Democrat cock are fed up with the way they promise us the world and deliver nothing. Democrats always pass the buck and they won’t accept blame or responsibility for anything their policies cause.

I am under no illusions of perfection from the party, but it is clearly ahead of the barbaric Republican Party. There is no third alternative, therefore it’s the only feasible option. Both parties have major moral issues

How many phallic objects have you had inside of you total.

Because it makes sense and is for the betterment of everything

>guns
>stop them, you stop mass shoutings, and small scale gun violence.

>higher taxes
>more money for community, more money for expanded social programs which will help stop crime long term and at the source. Do you think if there was a neighborhood YMCA or boys and girls club in half these bad neighborhoods, as many kids would turn to crime? They need somewhere to go. It could give them more opportunities for education, growth, tutoring, etc.

>guns
>stop them, you stop mass shoutings, and small scale gun violence.
Should guns be regulated for the Police force, too?

>higher taxes
>more money for community, more money for expanded social programs which will help stop crime long term and at the source.

>Do you think if there was a neighborhood YMCA or boys and girls club in half these bad neighborhoods, as many kids would turn to crime? They need somewhere to go. It could give them more opportunities for education, growth, tutoring, etc.
I think that the personal efforts of individuals such as yourself provide much more value to the lives of these people than simply throwing money at them. The poor would be living like a rich kid who gets neglected by his parents. That is not good for society. Personal effort and personal attention are the most important things to consider when you consider how you want to shape the world.
Also, you need to consider why you want to feed these people. Are you feeding them for no reason? Then it's not gonna help them, it's not gonna help the world.
What are you trying to accomplish when you sustain these lives? Please think hard about that.

>Should guns be regulated for the Police force, too?

To an extent, obviously police have a valid reason for owning guns unlike civilians because it is their occupation, maybe it could be modeled after the UK where normal police don’t have guns but some do. There certainly are situations police need guns

>of these people than simply throwing money at them. The poor would be living like a rich kid who gets neglected by his parents. That is not good for society. Personal effort and personal attention are the most important things to consider when you consider how you want to shape the world.

Then we begin parenting classes, expand foster care and adoption, educate everyone involved. Stop criminalizing abortion like right wingers like yourself have done. Republicans act like they care, but once they’re outside the womb they mean nothing, how dare you suggest a child’s life shouldn’t be valued as much as possible you heartless prick. We’re feeding them for their future, for their chance to live and succeed and make something of themselves

I feel like you're making sweeping generalizations about these programs and about human behavior in general. How can you guarantee that these programs will have the effect which you want them to have?

do you support grooming kids with fag propaganda?

read marx, become commie, form a different union not controlled by middle class libs

Yes, why?

How do republicans guarantee outlawing abortion will have the effect they want them to have?

>How do republicans guarantee outlawing abortion will have the effect they want them to have?
Easy: The Republicans don't want to spend money on Planned Parenthood. So outlawing Planned Parenthood would make it so that they do not have to spend money on Planned Parenthood. Simple

Anyway, back to my question: How can you guarantee that your programs will have the effect which you want them to have?

There is no guarantee in things like this you dumb fuck. That does not fail itself, or suggest it’s not the best thing to do. There’s no guarantee we will be alive in a month. But it’s logic

>become commie
>Starve

Pol that way faggot

See: This is the advantage of the free market.
Let's say I made a company called YMCA Corp. It operates in inner-city Chicago with the goal of cultivating specialized employees for Goldman-Sachs.
My pitch is that I know some guys who are really good at teaching Finance to children. We'll take a couple of these Detroit kids, teach them how to be the perfect Goldman-Sachs employees, and give them to Goldman-Sachs. Goldman-Sachs pays us for the service.

The reason why Goldman-Sachs pays my company is because I can guarantee that I can give them specialized employees. That's the advantage of the free market.

The advantage of a free market is that its social conditioning programs are much more detailed and sophisticated than the blunt, sweeping generalizations which inform State legislature.
So if you're really looking to make a difference in poor areas, I would suggest getting some connections and putting in the work yourself.

Otherwise you are a lazy piece of shit who uses the plight of the poor to make yourself look good. I would respect the greediest Republicans more than I would respect someone like that.

I haha Goldman Sack

(Ballsack