During our relationship my ex told be she had at least two black boyfriends before me. From that point on...

>During our relationship my ex told be she had at least two black boyfriends before me. From that point on, I never thought as her as a potential wife or long term gf. I started treating her like shit and sexually using her and doing depraved things to her. Also was verbally and emotionally abusive.

Eventually she got tired of my mistreatment and left me. I am glad because she was a BBC whore anyways and was worthless in a lot of ways. on the other hand I miss her and she was a a good fuck.

Did I make a mistake?

Attached: IMG_4423.jpg (1536x2048, 522.44K)

Post more of her so we can judge this case better

You’re a very insecure person and yes you are wrong.

I will if i get more replies.

My now wife took a bbc. The experience shoved the redpill down her throat.

Nah you were in the right. Imagine having kids with a woman who fucks niggers. Eventually she would tell them, then they'd have to know that their mother fucked niggers.

She's forever gonna laugh about you and tell future boyfriends that you were a super insecure racist that's scared of a little bbc

you dodged a bullet, traces of nigger DNA not only made their way permanently into her body, but would have made their way into your childrens' bodies as well, and very likely some portion of those genes would have been expressed in the kids

never, ever have a serious relationship with a coal burner

Attached: 1647109742759.jpg (2130x2910, 661.77K)

Thanks user

Holy shit you're retarded

OP made the right choice but fucking hell this user is stupid. That bullshits as bad as the Jews who talk about women having "melanin receptors" in their pussies

how many times are you going to post this op?????? who the fuck cares

You're retarded, probably because a black man fucked you/your Mom

Attached: 1655257494617.png (737x841, 612.02K)

well, you replied...

id have kept her as a cum dumpster and got a proper gf too

Link?

Let this be a lesson to you.. never go out with a coalburner negro nigga fucker!

roastie

Oh shit, a random race baiting image with some text lacking any real source. Definitely trustworthy, random images on Any Forums are always true

I'm always a to each their own kind of guy so you do you boo, but to me it's incredibly shallow of you to really think that shit matters.

Thats not at all how genetics work. Just because you fuck somebody, doesn't mean their dick alters your DNA. Semen doesn't do that either so basically you're kind of an idiot racist.

Literally says the source of the study at the beginning of the text. It's obvious you barely got your GED.
Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake. You can seethe and cry about reality all you want, but it isn't going to change just because you're an unstable emotional little bitch.

If you try finding it yourself you'll see a handful of outdated articles saying the same thing and a fuckload of articles debunking it

trips confirm mud shark skank

As usual, it's a case of a few lines from an unfinished study being out and overemotional autists REEEEEEing about it and spreading it everywhere

What's it like having AIDS?

that is how semen works, and while people who breed animals have known this for centuries, modern research is just beginning to explore the fact that women have detectable amounts of male genetic material in their bodies -- even those who have never had male children. thats an important distinction, because its been known for a long time now that women who have male children can retain some of that DNA in their body for years

turns out, cum does the same thing. but anyways, anyone who has ever worked with horeses, dogs, or other mammals could tell you that when your pure bred bitch gets knocked up by a mutt, that the quality of ALL subsequent litters is absolutely wrecked even if the father of subsequent litters is a great example of the breed. that genetic material from the mutt she fucked prior is playing a pivotal role in all future litters. horses? same thing. humans? you bet your ass, its the same thing

Attached: 1647186927873.jpg (3024x4032, 798.76K)

>but to me it's incredibly shallow of you to really think that shit matters.
It's a good sign they aren't right in the head. If I take a girl out and she shits on the floor, I'm not going to ask her for a second date. If I'm take a girl out and she casually mentions fucking the family dog, I'm not going to take her out on a second date.

OP here, I would have rather found out she took dog knot instead of niggers.

There is recombinant DNA that retains itself. You think virginity is a joke, no. DNA remembers everything including race. This is why casual sex has ruined mankind.

I know PAanons lurkin in this thread somwhere

Cut her loose. Stay away from her. Unfuck yourself by getting some self respect

Good call. Should have gangbanged her with a few bros first, really let her know she was nothing but a whore before the break up. Oh well. Post her asshole?

PA anons? explain.

This is probably her lol:

Some random coal burning slut ex meth head who browses Any Forums alot. Would go into BBC threads and fucking leak to pics of random niggers. Keep in mind she’s doing this while being a couple months pregnant and living with the baby’s father. She would also make threads after saying if it was ok to cheat on her husband with niggers I shit you not.