tfw gangstalked targeted individual

> tfw gangstalked targeted individual

Anyone else experienced this problem?

How do you cope with it on a daily basis?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (232x153, 14.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LPS7E-0tuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take it in your stride. Wear it like a badge of honor. You're awesome enough to be receiving all this attention. Relish it. Bask in its glory.

Attached: Lemon Party.png (500x326, 258.48K)

youre not alone

Well no, of course he isn't. He's being gang-stalked.

people make fun, but its very real.

What is that even

Why are you aspies stalking eachother? We're in a falling society that could die in missile armageddon any moment. If I stalk anyone I only want what's in their fap folder.

Attached: c1cd55dde6f9308d9bfb5dd86419cac4.jpg (4096x3245, 1.27M)

>69
kek

youtu.be/5LPS7E-0tuA

So on the off chance this is actually happening to you who did you piss off or what do you have they could possibly want? Step on a dindu's shoes? Wink at the local mob boss's college age daughter? Double dip at too many parties? Maybe you're related or know someone who pissed them off and they want you has leverage or an in?

thats the question people who experience this want to know the answer to. What caused it, why are they doing this, and can I make it stop.

It'd be nice if they communicated with op instead of playing an extended game of follow the leader

*communicated why they're following him, I mean

Saw people taking pictures of me while im driving, taking photos with flash over my privacy fence in the middle of the night, coming home finding doors unlocked and trivial things stolen or moved around. People parking in front of my home and just walking around doing nothing. not on the phone, just milling around. see the same few people and vehicles in different places several times a week.

>its fucking weird

Holy fuck it is aspies following aspies. Either you landed on one too many lists or some mkultra tier shit is happening. Assuming your story is true then life just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I'm just pissed my tax dollars could be going to follow around some rando on Any Forums of all places. Good luck dealing with professional grade money wasting some agency or group is spending by fucking with you.

Attached: 1023280 - Inky Ms_Pac-Man Pac-Man TheCon featured_image.png (978x1437, 897.75K)

I think you might have schizophrenia user.

Did you really think that we wouldn't find you here? That you would be safe on an anonymous basket weaving forum? That you could perhaps safely confide in someone?

Nah, just kidding. But you left your window open. :)

actually thought about that too. but i dont hear voices, i dont have delusions of grandeur. The major point of schizophrenia arent there. the events arent hallucinations they are tangible and real. schizo effective at best but thats not enough to fall into that category.

just because im paranoid doesnt mean im wrong.

Now your response makes me suspicious. I don't want to fuel op's worries, but your odd response does make me wonder. Also I've seen anons bitching about gangstalking on here before. Dead internet theory in action. Makes me sus of pic related.

Attached: dead internet theory.png (2495x1120, 424.64K)

A few years ago, living in saint Louis, I saw some signs posted outside my apartment complex that read "gang stalking is a federal offense" made in Microsoft word and taped to lamp posts. I reported it to the police, if they're crawling out of their schizo nests then you might be a few days away from a mass shooting

omfg. did you just post a novel. mfw i saw that image.

Basically either op is being gangstalked, imagining being gangstalked (unlikely), larping (likely), or dead internet theory is in full swing.

Attached: Ewtq62VWEAM2JqZ.jpg (540x540, 122.29K)

i am publicly outspoken against the federal and local government as well as ties to big land developers and organized crime.

>but wouldnt they have just offed me instead of antagonize me?

big boy images for big boy discussions.

Attached: ErZQaRtW4AYhFWM.png (900x1200, 1.22M)

opens magnifier and begins

owo
he might be getting the terry davis treatment. if op isn't larping (if this isn't a troll thread I'd be amazed) then they'd fuck with him to get him to do something stupid, then arrest him and fuck with him further from there. once in custody the true reason for said fuckery might become clearer.

Attached: EscwpinW8AEbj1N.png (1200x588, 975.47K)

I guarantee that you're not important enough for any 3 letter organization to bother stalking you.

I work for the United States government. I can tell you first hand that they're extremely disorganized. They probably would have accidentally drone striked you or lost the paperwork for 9 monthsnand then the budget at the end of the fiscal year ran out and they forgot to put in another request.

Trust me, they're really bad at everything

Attached: Sora_Blunt.jpg (1737x982, 185.56K)