What the fuck is wrong with this place? I've been visiting these threads for a week now and so far I have:

What the fuck is wrong with this place? I've been visiting these threads for a week now and so far I have:

Had my life threatened by someone claiming to be an ex-Navy Seal
Been told in multiple paragraphs that I will never have ovaries or be a woman
Been called Rabbi more times than I can count Every time I try to get a genuine response from any of you people when I address what I have been told, I'm either called an n-word or k*ke, and am then told to "dilate", "glow" or "kill myself". Can we please have just a normal thread where we can talk about memes without racist slurs and the weird terminology?! What the hell is a sneed anyway?

Attached: C0F79857-4461-4690-BDF6-F492EE178832.jpg (828x929, 507.23K)

kys troon.

Attached: 1594257736240.png (371x217, 4.27K)

please be real lol

This and fuck off back to the red zone

>n-word or k*ke, and am then told to "dilate", "glow" or "kill myself"
n-word? You mean nice? Or do you mean nigger? And you don't claim to have ever been called a faggot so I call bullshit on your entire claim.
>What the hell is a sneed anyway?
Sneed's Feed and Seed, formerly chucks.

Attached: sneed.jpg (739x589, 146.58K)

Fuck off Elon you cunt

Attached: Trump China.jpg (996x2048, 234.44K)

I don’t get it

id throw a brick at this faggot sure

So Chuck’s Feed and Seed?

Sneed's Feed & Seed is a convenience store close to the farm where Homer grew up. It sells seeds, candy and many other products. The store is currently owned by Al Sneed, and formerly owned by Chuck Tamzarian.

So what’s the joke?

The name still rhymed when Chuck owned it.

mental illness detected. stop trying to invert your constant.

>itt. faggots and mental illness

Cheed’s Feed and Seed? That’s not even funny

When I have neither pleasure nor pain and have been breathing for a while the lukewarm insipid air of these so called good and tolerable days, I feel so bad in my childish soul that I smash my moldering lyre of thanksgiving in the face of the slumbering god of contentment and would rather feel tle very devil burn in me than this warmth of a well-heated room. A wild longing for strong emotions and sensations seethes in me, a rage against this toneless, flat, normal and sterile life. I have a mad impulse to smash something, a warehouse, perhaps, or a cathedral, or myself, to commit outrages, to pull off the wigs of a few revered idols, to provide a few rebellious schoolboys with the longed-for ticket to Hamburg, or to stand one or two representatives of the established order on their heads. For what I always hated and detested and cursed above all things was this contentment, this healthiness and comfort, this carefully preserved optimism of the middle classes, this fat and prosperous brood of mediocrity.

Attached: 37B32C15-D30F-4C36-BEC6-3B4B8678EA69.gif (220x229, 1.78M)

Chuck's Fuck and Suck Any Forumsro. It's legit amazing the simpsons got away with it

Niggerfaggot

Attached: 6E0FD7DF-B926-4B14-8477-297848C5FCB9.png (480x360, 402.47K)

Don't worry. It's the LIBTARDS only way of coping. They KNOW they're losing.

You can fuck off to the red zone too zoomer.

Attached: 4E568121-8C93-4D95-85B0-B5F814740DD6.jpg (443x332, 45.9K)

youll never be a woman.

tl;dr ywnbaw kys

newfag glowing troon kikes must all hang

Attached: 1652651292550.gif (850x633, 1.06M)