Why are you people so racist?

Why are you people so racist?

A week ago I went to the money changer. As I stood in line, there was this absolute fucking SPECIMEN of a Nubian queen.

Her general outline was undulating and luxuriant, her breasts heavy and exuberant with the promise of Congolese riches, her musky smell intoxicating and enigmatic with dark secrets of jungle thickets, her waist slender and pliant as the branch of a willow yet as well-muscled as the chiseled features of a panther.

And her butt.
It was an absolute festival of sub-saharan seduction, dark polished globes quivering ever so slightly witch each step and movement, exciting primal arousal in even the most pallid northern city boy. God! This Amazonian black mamba had absolutely cyclopean rambazambas, big bubbly bundles leaving passers-by in jumbles. Callipygous Aphrodite herself would have been racked with excrutiating jealousy seeing these tremendous bongo-bongos.

Listen boys, I'm not fucking interested in your American crime statistics or your 19th century cranial measurements when i'm being hypnotised and driven stark mad by mahogany madams such as her on a daily basis.

Attached: 077812a37cf62376db7c52562e1b40b4.jpg (500x613, 74.4K)

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES! WHY DO YOU PERSIST IN YOUR RACISM WHEN BLACK ULAMBA-PAMBAS SUCH AS HERS DIRECTLY CONTRADICT AND INVALIDATE YOUR SHITTY ARGUMENTS?

>Sees an attractive black woman for the first time.
"Maybe I'm not racist."
>Hear her speak
"Fucking Niggers."

Aids

They look good but as soon as you get to know them everything goes down the shitter
Black people are retarded

Hot or not, a nigger is still a nigger.

African women (as opposed to African American ones) know their place and have an actual culture.

>Why are you people so racist?
Loaded question, we are not any more racist than others, what we are is HONEST!
EVERY single human being on this planet is racist, trusting our ingroup while being afraid of outsiders is a trait we all have because we fucking evolved to have it, to deny your own racism is to deny your humanity.

Now i can fully capable of treating an individiul as an individual and judging him based on his/her actions, but if i have no reference point i apply stereotypes because thats the only defence mechanism i have that allows me still act like a human being.
Dont you dare imply that you dont do the same.

This is OP.
I don't even have a quarrel with a take like this tbh. I also believe there might be some differences between races on average, but as long as you're open to judging individuals by their actions foremost everything's fine.

>I went to the money changer.
I'm shocked you went to a jew and came out championing interracial attraction.

Kek, ok you got me there

>the money changer
You mean the jew?
Fuck off with your nigger propaganda.

Fucking fedora hat forum wearing mod...

You know why black people and white peoples relationships never survive? Because black women will take the white man for every penny he has and black men will never stick around to be fathers!

I'm Swiss. Money changers here tend to be Swiss people, not jews.

Look bro, I'll be honest with you:
I'm just a regular guy sometimes visiting Any Forums to have a laugh. I understand some of the arguments about the differences in intelligence, aggressiveness and so on, but speaking from personal experience I just don't get where all the hate is coming from. I've worked with black people before, never had problems. I kbow a few interracial relationships which work out just fine. It just seems to me that all this skin colour business is a very specifically American problem, since I just don't really see it anywhere around here.

No one else in Murica has culture, why should Amefricans have any?

Attached: 1655336502112.jpg (512x512, 54.78K)

>Listen boys, I'm not fucking interested in logged statistics or your facts when i'm being horny

Exactly.

All the hate is coming from the fact that most people here are autistic retards with shit lives that they will seek to blame ANYone else for instead of admitting that they're their own problem.
>HURRR NIGGERS
>FUCKING TROONS
>I CAN'T GET PUSSY CAUSE SHLOMO BRAINWASHED ALL WOMEN TO SUCK ONLY NIGGER DICK
Jesus fuck almighty.

have you considered the possibility of leaving whatever nigger infested 3rd world shithole you're typing this from?

See

(((Swiss people)))
Fuck you kike.

It boils down to this:
nourishing hatred agaimst your fellow homines sapientes because they might have been born with less natural aptitude (intelligence, emotional control) is not a civilised reaction worthy of western civilisation. Pitying and trying to uplift your brothers and sisters of the same species is.

My family is attested down to the 15th century as Christian Swiss peasants you uncultered American swine.