Theoretically how wrong is it to return delivery food to the restaurant if the customer doesn't tip...

Theoretically how wrong is it to return delivery food to the restaurant if the customer doesn't tip? I feel like you if aren't gonna tip, you don't deserve and shouldn't order delivery.

Attached: 5TEPU2PMSNBGXDC2TA6JFVD6KQ.jpg (800x673, 87.63K)

Who are you kidding Jamal? You cant drive and all the food you deliver is cold.

/thread

I tip every time and regret it every time. Always cold and missing items. Also get bitched out for very simple delivery instructions

Let me guess, you live in a shithole disguised as 1st world country?

Very. I'm very pro tipping, but what you're describing is pretty much just theft. Wanna be a food jockey and ensure all your customers tip? Deliver for one of the apps. I do Door dash for a little extra cash when I feel like it. I just ignore orders without tips.

Why the fuck are you working for a company that doesn't pay you? I just saw a wanted add for Dominos in my area. $20 for drivers.

Maybe you should find a job that doesn't rely on tipping if you can't even do it good enough to get tips

Why the fuck should someone pay you for doing your job? Your employer already pays you for that. If you want more money, get a better job you useless fuck.

Why should they tip you when you get a wage from your employer?

Just the tip. Just for a second. Is what I said to my customer in jest. Next thing you know I'm fired and shes got a free lunch.

Delivering food with your own vehicle has got to be one of the worst dead end jobs out there.

You’re going to feel the “tip” of my Glock against your skull. I will casually eat my food, drink a beer, then dispose of your body in a hole in my backyard covering it with lye.

Attached: edgy.jpg (640x389, 48.72K)

You’re blaming other people for your lack of financial success?

You get a salary, no?
A tip is a bonus, not a given. If it was, it would be included in your pay.
If the pay is shite, and you need tips to survive, then change your profession.

Why are americans like this? I order pizza and never fucking tip, what the hell is wrong with your country.

If i tip my food is always messed up and items forgotten

If i don't tip my food is always right and nothing forgotten.

I don't tip anymore.

>I feel like...
Feel feels. A very vaginal way of looking at the world.

Sounds like an american problem where employers refuse to give their employes a decent wage making them rely on the kindness of the costumers. Only that they have been brainwashed in to believing that the costumer should pay extra simply because the have shifted the blame of not being paid a decent wage. Tip is not, and should not be mandatory. Mandatory would be paying your workers a decent wage. Fucking retard system that only americans encounter and complain about.

No tip. Fuck off and die entitled wagie faggot nigger.

>Be me
>Order food for delivery
>Comes out to $44.23
>OP shows up with my food
>Hand him 45 single dollar bills
>Stand there and watch him count all of it
>Ask for my 77 cents change
>Wait for him to fumble around in his shitbox getting the coins together
>Hand him a dime as his "tip" and slam the door in his face
>Stand by the window and smile as he seething back to his 99 honda civic
>Give him a nice friendly wave if he happens to turn around and see me

i usually round up to the nearest 5 or 0 and it should be normalized.

Attached: 1606781008435.jpg (750x734, 58.58K)

if your wage is too low complain to your boss not to the customer

>his 99 honda civic
OHHHHHHHHH That is why you are so jealous
Fucking badass car.