I respect women, what about you?

I respect women, what about you?

Attached: respectwomen.png (208x243, 5.67K)

Pinterest is leaking again.

Attached: roastie.jpg (1024x683, 178.49K)

I aint reading allat

I don't respect them but I also don't hate them. It's why I don't date them. It's hard to respect someone who will drop you in the blink of an eye if something perceived to be better comes along. Hypergamy is real and they will throw away 20 years of marriage and two kids for Chad if he farts in her direction. Alpha fucks beta bucks.

I'm not a simp.

I respect them but I would like to use them as meat source in imagined world

Attached: 1655529930776.jpg (440x660, 76.63K)

i sure do!

just as much as they respect me.
there you go.

Only respect a female if she could bring something to the table. Something real, not looks or her vagoo. Otherwise, fuck right off.

If they deserve it. I don't give respect that is not earned.

Respect and trust are earned, not given.

I respect all bitches and hoes.

Attached: Ep5TI1Th.jpg (1024x547, 102.96K)

I respect the women that earn my respect.

That’s the case for me, too.

as much as i've been respected so far.

am i respectful if i share nudes of my wife online?

No, but who cares

tl;dr roasties tired of fucking chad, want anons to take them in because they are gonna become ugly from now on, with 3 kids from different marriages. Lmao.

they all will call you incel or else, for this. And it's allowed because they have a vagoo.

thanks, you make me feel good about myself now, drop your disc for nudes of my dumb wife

Go on
If she let you took nudes of her she don't have respect to herself

Respect who?

didnt post discord name

Post it here, currently I don't have access to my discord

I don't respect women, but then again I don't respect easily. Respect is earned. I respect my boss, but that was because of years of being a good manager. Some random slut on the street? She's only worth the three holes she provides.

Attached: 3333432.jpg (701x1898, 187.54K)