If you play faggot ass Moira to DPS and just hold right click for the entire game you're a faggot ass pussy and getting...

If you play faggot ass Moira to DPS and just hold right click for the entire game you're a faggot ass pussy and getting reported. Character takes 0 skill you fag.

If you're running Reinhardt and all you do is hold left click and clean up melee kills with that broken ass fucking melee swing that has a 600 meter radius then you're a pussy ass faggot bitch and you're getting blocked and reported.

If I load into a game and you're playing Widow then you're a piss fucking random who gets easy headshot kills because Widow has massive headshot allowance and you're fucking trash at the game you pissrandom fucking pussy faggot. You're getting blocked and reported for being a fucking pussy player.

If you load in and start playing Soldier and all you do is hold left click and hold down hallways and doorways and spam helix then you're a 0 skill shit kid who plays a pussy ass easy left click OP pos character and you're getting reported you fucking faggot

If you're a tank and you choose roadhog then fuck you if you use that broken ass bullshit hook and get me around a corner or over an obstacle. No skill piece of shit pussy ass fucking character. Blocked and reported.

If you load in to dps and run Tracer and spend the whole game blinking around the map then you're a fucking faggot who's afraid of 1v1'ing me. If you just teleport all over the place and rewind time for instant health then you're a scared little bitch fuck you I'm reporting and blocking your dumb faggot ass.

Attached: tracer.jpg (667x1000, 805.12K)

Overwatch is the most skilless shooter ever made and the fact that there's a pro league is laughable.

you have never went pro in any game have you

You sound like a huge faggot and you should probably do everyone a favor and blow your fucking brains out.

Attached: Annotation 2019-12-22 053547.png (555x406, 221.77K)

I played pro quake probably before you were born. I can pick up any shooter and destroy zoomers in it without having played it before. It's actual pathetic how bad zoomers are at video games. You'd think they'd be good but nah.

I’ve went pro OW valorant csgo(esea) and Apex. Yeah you’re right zoomers are all shit at videogames

This is why I hate online games now. Even the adults are indistinguishable from some dumbass teens.

>doubt
keep larping faggot
>Jeff is my dad
you never played Unreal Y2k4 faggot

these are the same faggots who buy bots to aim
>yikes

You're probably one of those doofuses that accuses everyone better than you at aimboting because your weak ego can't handle that you suck at shooters.

found the faggot payn a sub to aim for him
>yikes

Unreal Tournament is supreme.

I play mystery heroes mode in Overwatch and get a random character. People still bitch about easy mode characters when they get their ass kicked and their team loses.

>imagine playing this cucked piece of battle.net garbage
>better watch your tone boy before I report you for swearing on pub servers

Attached: 1641628868475.png (713x611, 41.75K)

Overwatch and Apex are basically UT2K4

No larp
You are all garbage at games

this is a christain server faggot..

Blizzard just quit banning aimbotters its as bad as CSGO .. but will ban you if you say nigger

look at this larping faggot seethn'
>yikes zoomer

I mainly play Ana, Moira, Zarya, and Winston. When I play ranked I am usually playing Ana, but sometimes I need a break from her. She gets so stressful. Then I go onto play Moria when my dps are shit or I’m just trying to have more fun.

quit OW a long time ago same with csgo
I say nigger all the time val but people get hard watching you get banned

is it hard to believe being good at one game means ur good at all of them