'Nuff said

'Nuff said.

Attached: 1652031717554.png (670x920, 553.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ5Ha6l6lhE
youtube.com/watch?v=7GKqna5txkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unwhipped cream

Attached: walter white.jpg (1200x675, 122.62K)

>no purpose flour
kek

These feel like tumblr started it, reddit picked on it and then twitter tried to make them more offensive but ended up with this shit

The reason this shit isn't offensive is because none of these words were ever used to oppress you. Even if they tried today, you'd just turn and laugh and be like "Why should I give a shit about this? I'm white!"

In more important discussion, what needs to happen so we can start oppressing and murdering them for the color of their skin?

Were you ever oppressed? Name one thing that you can't do, that I can do. I can actually name something that niggers can get that I, as a white person, cannot.
Please explain to me how you are oppressed. Unless you are just a pink haired cunt feeling white guilt because you didn't get enough of daddy's attention.

Given the majority of murders in the US are committed by black people, and white people are disproportionately murdered by black people more than by any other race, perhaps they already are.

I don't think this is the result of some black gene or whatever. There are a variety of social issues behind this. I don't think black people are inherently violent. But nonetheless this is a real issue.

Your move.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ5Ha6l6lhE

Seethe. HAHAHA

i like mayo monkeys

youtube.com/watch?v=7GKqna5txkw

>Name one thing that you can't do, that I can do.
Have an encounter with cops that doesn't end up with me getting killed.

If you don't do any crimes or chimp out when stopped by a cop you will live through it, why's that so hard to get?

>Were you ever oppressed?
ill never inherit noting cause of wut ur ancestors did to mine. i dont care about being opressed no mor i just want revenge

>Have an encounter with cops that doesn't end up with me getting killed.
cops kill more white people than black people on the US and BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIME THAN WHITE PEOPLE

So you've never had an encounter with law enforcement? No nigger has ever had an encounter with the police that didn't end in death? You should take a class in statistics because statistically speaking, unarmed whites are more likely to be shot by the police(and niggers) than your cousin ray-ray.

>If you don't do any crimes
Yeah because you think resisting cops should be a death sentence. Real good. Remind me how many of you cracker ass faggots resist arrest every day and nothing happens to you?

>i dont care about being opressed no mor i just want revenge
you're not opressed jamal, calm down and don't pull out the nine

I didn't inherit anything. I actually worked for what I have. You?

see this nigga

>vanilla gorilla
Shit they're using our monkey strategy against us.