Joining the U.S. Military after the catastrophic clusterfuck that was the Vietnam War

>joining the U.S. Military after the catastrophic clusterfuck that was the Vietnam War

U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game. Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, hey?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be. However during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their OWN decisions on what they'd like to do, instead. Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image. This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you - and you probably stink.

Attached: AA12.jpg (480x360, 42.71K)

I just lost The Game

Attached: edgy.jpg (640x389, 48.72K)

Kill yourself. No trial. No sentence. Jump straight to execution.

Attached: Absolutely fucking UNCANNY.jpg (780x438, 105.25K)

>U.S. Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.
Why are there so many retired officers getting more from their pensions and disability than you will ever earn?

Also the benefits are laughable compared to
> multiple wasted years
> ruined back or joints
> high alcoholism
> high divorce
> high crime
> pitiful medical care
> nothing to do when you're out
But you get free baseball game tickets and 10% off some memberships

Wtf?

Attached: queen trigger.jpg (466x700, 28.13K)

>blah blah blah
>14yo edgelord
Nah

>than you will ever earn
All this fucking cope

Attached: Indeed, Eat Shit.jpg (600x758, 51.33K)

Fuck off OP. You're welcome for your freedom. It's the men and women who defend you while you sleep at night who are the reason you have the ability to be the little shit you are. How is it losing the game when you join at the beginning of your adult life? I got 5 years free experience in satellite communications.

Typical poorly-educated military faggot response, eat shit and die for your "country". Nigger.

Attached: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (1200x1668, 356.74K)

Winnie was real.

Attached: CopyQ.axTQDO.png (291x668, 119.18K)

>"defend"
>drop drones and bombs on women and children who've never picked up a weapon or hurt anyone in their entire life
>"muh service"
Eat shit.

Attached: Bert.png (500x690, 642.21K)

Okay we get it you're a faggot. If you don't know what to do with your life at 18 or you're a fuck up military is a great option. It will give you structure and the ability to follow a schedule. Two things employers like. 20 years in and you can retire with a pension for life at 38. It sounds like a long time but it goes by fast. Military is a waste of time if you're smart and have your shit together and know what you want to do in life at 18.

Nah the key is retired officers. Average Joes only get a few k a month. An 0-6 made 10K every two weeks. IDK what they get from retirement.

To all considering joining the military, know this: it depends on what job you get. I was able to get an amazing technical job that applied on the outside, then used my post 911 GI bill and achieved a EE bachelor degree, now making bank.

But if all your dumbass qualifies for is a infantry or cooking job, you may wanna consider other options.

For me the military was great and let to a fantastic life for a poor white boy with limited options. But that won't happen for everyone, for sure.

Attached: 1646448644287m.jpg (669x1024, 119.82K)

>you've lost the game
Fuxk, I lost.

KYS. I suppose you'd rather have another 911? Nah I'd a million of them over one of us any day.

>it was muzzies who flew the planes into the towers
>the CIA had absolutely no knowledge at all that this was going to happen
>let's invade Iraq and Afghanistan for the lulz
Never fucking stops being hilarious. Kill yourself.
Never stops being hilarious.

Attached: we wuz queens.png (500x476, 134.39K)

Except you have an actual job that pays those benefits, unlike REAL welfare where all you gotta be is black or a single mother. The maker and sharers of that meme are all retarded leftist ass Monkees

I had top secret clearance read all kinds of shit. We invaded based on intel from inside the warehouses saying they had WMDs. I read them personally. It doesn't mean the intel wasn't wrong. IDK about those 911 conspiracies as I was overseas when it happened. How about you go first on killing yourself and I'll follow I promise.

fuck the us military, all they do is fight jew wars for the global zionist banking cartel the Rothchilds, you want to die for a bunch of foreskin eating jews???

calm down sperg its ok that usa's military rapes whatever gay country you are from

Attached: 2odn95.jpg (804x644, 120.31K)