Mobile > pc (on Any Forums)

Mobile > pc (on Any Forums)
I can literally do everything you guys can do but better ever since the iOS update. I can name files. I can open WebM files straight from Safari. I can save and make WebM files easier and faster than you guys can on PC. I can out edit you. I can make draw draw you on my tablet. I can also do all this from wherever I want and not being forced to one spot. I can post in bed. I can post at work. I can post anywhere I desire. Why is PC better again?

Attached: I made this file name on mobile bitch.jpg (1200x675, 269.88K)

Here is a you for your bait.

Not bait. If I didn’t want you to know I was posting on mobile I could literally just start naming my files. You have no argument now. I can even watch, save and make your precious Webm files and watch them from Safari. You have no advantages anymore.

Gratz OP just figured out how to name a file on his phone. We have only been able to do that the last 15 years.

thats a good image user but the right side is way gooder
i like it very cool

you made the blue (iphone) bubble say hes gay though while the android CHAD was calling the iphone gayfag (you) a gay so self burn?

I even have a shorter limit to my posting because of my pass. I’m actually using Any Forums to the max limit possible you filthy casual Donald Duck bitch boys. Mobile is now objectively superior to use on this site.

So PC was better the last 15 years. Mobile is CURRENTLY better. There’s objectively more benefits to using mobile now. If you’re on PC you’re at a disadvantage on Any Forums/

>my pass
>my pass
>my pass
>my pass
HOLY SHIT
someone PAYS for Any Forums.

>If you’re on PC you’re at a disadvantage on Any Forums/

LIKE OMG I AM SO MAD AND UPSET I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH PHONES ARE JUST SO GOOD.

You don't speak English as a first language do you?

>Gratz OP just figured out how to name a file on his phone. We have only been able to do that the last 15 years.

WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT FOR 15 YEARS ON PHONES IDIOT.

You think i said you can only name files on PC for the last 15 years? Are you that dumb?

Paying for Any Forums is peak based. No cooldowns and no cap. Its like $20 a year poorfag pc user.

So like a laptop but a smaller screen and no keyboard?

user do you know of any VPNs that work with Any Forums or something?
id happily give a third party $25 so that Any Forums doesnt get my 20

>Paying for Any Forums
>Paying for Any Forums
>Paying for Any Forums
>2022 peak tardness
I think my sides are gonna explode

I do. I’m from Utah.

>mobile user
>pass
>utah
this bait is perfect
here to watch this monstrosity unfold

normally perfect bait doesn't get called out as bait by multiple people off the back

>off the back
huh? lol
Also perfect bait gets a lot of replies even when its obvious. Bad bait is when no one replies.

>a lot of replies
oh yeah this thread is WILD 4IP's that is like unheard of.

Bitch tit niggasaa
Monkeypox niggaaaa
Slave ass
Nigga ass
Nigga ass niggaaaa

Hey you dumb motherfuckers. Look at this Webm of Mia Kalifa blowing a guy I just made on my IPhone.

Attached: I uploaded this with with an IPhone.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

Did some retard just figure out how to use his phone and it has blown his mind???

I’d love to see even 2% of you PC users make gifs like this just off the cuff.

Attached: Also created on IPhone..gif (360x335, 1.9M)

>I can literally do everything you guys can do but bette
i know one thing you can't do:
stfu about being an iphag

no way i would obviously have to go to school for 8 years to figure something like that out.
What do you think i am a computer scientist?

I can even have it stop after one loop. You’re outmatched. PC is literally not all it’s made out to be by PC elitists here. Mobile is unironically the better way to post.

Attached: Damn he’s good!.gif (349x360, 1.98M)

OP you need to calm down this thread is gonna explode Any Forums, it was never made for this much traffic.

You mean other than the fact you're an insecure phoneposter?
Yeah we'd totally have no way of knowing you're a giant faggot.