Be honest, is America a 3rd world country? As a Mexican, I’m even too scared to visit...

Be honest, is America a 3rd world country? As a Mexican, I’m even too scared to visit. I think I’ll study abroad in Canada instead.

Attached: 96A82732-C72C-4500-B0E1-A7B993548995.jpg (1242x1046, 175.75K)

Good, we don't want you poncho nigger

all those other countries ban guns kek

No you're definitely right. America is super dangerous. All immigrants should halt in Mexico. Life is great in Mexico. Stay there.

good plan.

no need to come.

Banning guns reduce mass shootings??? But the NRA said no???

Attached: Eeo6doGU0AUVEnL.jpg (664x503, 27.62K)

Source is CNN so I wouldn't trust their numbers at all

>I'm choosing not to believe information that may force me to critically examine my worldview.

Attached: goodnight.jpg (480x360, 7.96K)

there's no fucking way brazil is that low. that country is all about gun violence. I even bought a taurus handgun specifically to feel like a brazil cartel nigger.

yes America is third world

Attached: 1647902359624.jpg (500x460, 65.07K)

violence is global, but school shootings are a uniquely american phenomena

Those countries are too poor to afford guns

Wrong. It’s a phenomenon unique to the last 30 years in America.
Probably a consequence of the sexual revolution and atheism

BOOMER ALERT

Ok so why do all the countries with those things, including switzerland, not have school shootings?

It's the guns, stupid.

>It's the guns, stupid.
No, since school shootings essentially didn’t exist until the 90s.

America is also first on the list of child obesity. Since correlation totally equals causation we can assume that school shooters find the United States more attractive due to the abundance of larger slower moving targets. The obvious solution then is to place the fatties near the doors and train everyone else to run like hell when they hear gunshots.

Stay in Mexico you dirty fuckin wetback.

Idk man. I hate this country now for the most part but I generally feel safe as long as I stay out of the shady neighborhoods. I want to visit Mexico but I've heard the cartel are predatory against Americans, but I'm in Texas so there are a lot of them here too, particularly Gulf Cartel and Texas Syndicate.

Americans don't really deserve to feel safe.

Switzerland literally has the least restrictive gun laws in all of Europe.

Its the culture. It's all societal problems. Taking away guns will not suddenly turn criminals into upstanding citizens, you absolute nigger.

To be blunt, no because 1st 2nd and 3rd world is based on WW2 participation.
1st world, allies.
2nd are axis countries.
3rd are unaligned.