I used to have a 300k+ karma account on reddit up until last month when I was banned for "hate speech" and since then I...

I used to have a 300k+ karma account on reddit up until last month when I was banned for "hate speech" and since then I have been using Any Forums.

I absolutely LOVE the fact that I can say pretty much whatever I want without worrying about being banned here, But there's just something about having an account that I really miss.

I had a following, I had a name. Here all I have is the thread number of each thread I post, not even a name.

Still, fuck reddit.

Attached: reddit wojak.png (512x588, 81.07K)

We can tell by the spacing.

woah your cancer is terminal

sorry buddy

i love you but yep they loved old yeller too

welcome to Any Forums! here are some quick tips

- you're gonna wanna start saying words like faggot, tranny, nigger, just for shock value

- end every sentence with "desu"

- collect every funny wojak image you can find so you can unleash them at just the right moment

when people start avoiding you in public, you know you're on the right track. have fun!

>R-r-r-reddit spacing!!!
Shut the fuck up pussy.

Attached: pointjack.png (680x538, 52.63K)

Lmao Any Forums desperate for visitor and FBI agents are everywhere in Any Forums. So watch out what you posted user fag!

>I had a following, I had a name.
I had boobs, I had unwarranted attention.

No

I will not

Kind sir

You are probably just a spam robot trying to act human.

Attached: funny cutout Melissa.jpg (838x1680, 136.12K)

EDIT: Thanks for the Any Forums gold, kind stranger!

EDIT: Thanks for the Any Forums gold, kind stranger!

Attached: EpicKickflip.jpg (213x250, 11.79K)

cause shitposting is an art (although crude). I hate reddit cause everybody is shitposting for some meaningless karma and points like you OP give a shit about. Here people shitpost for the sake of shitposting.

>shitposting is an art
shitposting is a art

ahn-art
i do ropose

Fuck off pleb

sorry about that. i have a speech embediment

Shut the fuck up! Leave these FBI alone they just doing their work for living kek

you will find the smartest dwell here, and also the dumbest. Soon, your power level will grow, and your old life will seem like a bad sitcom. Your new life won't be good, but you'll get the truth at least. Stop reddit spacing as quickly as you can to rid yourself of the stink

nigger

lol

I got banned from reddit for reporting every thread about lgbt shit for suicide attempts, didn't even have to comment. You're better here

I swear to god the very most autistic thing about you twerps is saying "reddit spacing." It's called fucking PARAGRAPHS you dolt.

They're young kids and Reddit was their first exposure to paragraphs. Go easy on them.

Attached: ohshit.jpg (600x623, 66.29K)