Why do you personally hate trannys?

Why do you personally hate trannys?
I think they are just lying to themselves to make them feel special.

Attached: 640px-Transgender_Pride_flag.svg.png (640x384, 675)

I don’t hate trannies

I just hate the left’s LOVE of trannies

I pity them the government takes advantage of them for money and the left for political power they are the mentally Ill caught in the middle

boi this is a clear example of FPBP

I know quite a few and the majority of them are very annoying or entitled.

The ones I know often make jokes at the expense of others but can't handle any jokes at their expense. It gets very tiring standing on eggshells around them and in conversation with them.

Attached: exasperated.png (460x460, 216.82K)

I cant respect troons because i feel like their whole life resolves around this fetish. We all want to chance something about ourselves, some people are ugly some are dumb some are handicapped but guess what we deal with it and realize our shortcomings deal with it then move on but trannies rather stay in lalaland and play pretend.

Attached: il_794xN.3351689861_9rry.jpg (794x1111, 124.79K)

I'm convinced they are literal demons walking the earth made in the image of baphomet

I dont hate trannies directly just how I dont hate pedophiles, bipolar people, or any mentally ill person. I hate their enablers (whom usually are trannies though). I hate that their mental illness is enabled and forced onto society to accept just because it can be abused and capitalized on to push an agenda. I hate that its forced on children who are trying to figure themselves out and stand out and be special so they are deluded into thinking they are actually a different gender because having pronouns makes them unique. I hate that most trannies personality is being trans. I hate that most trans culture are into fucked up kinks and are usually groomers. I hate that trans culture is only focused on sex. I tried to hang out with trannies and join trans chatrooms to understand them more, and I swear to god that they are the most horny and mentally unstable people ever. I do not hate them, i just feel bad for them because everyone is lying to them and even they are lying to themselves into believing a lie as if its the truth. Deep down, every trans person knows he will never escape what he is born with no matter what surgery or hormone or blocker they take.

If they weren’t annoying I wouldn’t mind

I just think they're very selfish people. They demand acceptance and understanding without showing any understanding themselves. For example, they demand to be able to use bathrooms and changing rooms of women without thinking of how other people feel about it. They only care about themselves, I am not saying its an trait exclusive to trannies but I am yet to meet one who isn't all about them. They're willing to make other people unhappy and uncomfortable as long as they get what they want.

I don't hate them. I fap to them.

I don't.
I hate the fact that so many are so obnoxious about it.
If you want to be treated as normal people, act fucking normal.

It makes sense now. They're hated so hard because people look at them and see themselves, but supporting a topic they dislike

Tbf, if you look like a man but want to be treated like a woman, you've kind of got to be obvious about it and constantly remind people. Enough people will just forget it or actively refuse to do it if they have an option that obnoxious is kinda required.

Fair point.
But at that point, if you're unwilling to put in the effort to pass, can you genuinely expect people to treat you like a woman?
It's just mental illness at that point and we have to stop pretending it's not.

I hate trannies man. I wish they'd keep their disgusting bullshit to themselves instead of trying to molest little girls in bathrooms.

Faggots should be executed.

I don’t give a shit what they do with their own bodies, including self sterilization and suicide. What I do care about is their death cult taking in innocent susceptible children to feed big pharma and destroy parental agency.
It’s a slope that will probably end in socially accepted full blown eugenics. Maybe we are already there considering how many brainwashed militaristic antinatalists there are.
Why do you think there is such a resistance against the NWO? Maybe it’s because our very genes know there is something very wrong with where we are headed. Something that may already have deformed humanity beyond recognition or redemption.

I feel bad for them. Seems like a lot of them have issues with how they see and define themselves. Some are just being true to themselves in spite of social norms, but lots decide to be trans because they don't really like who they are instead of because of what they believe they truly are. They see that 'man' and 'woman' have certain prescribed social expectations that they don't entirely fit and say, "shit, if I'm not this, i must be something else" and then try to fit themselves into a different box and aggressively pretend it's the right one. Or they saw that the person they were is not a person they like and so instead of just improving themselves they attempt to convince themselves they're a totally different person and can leave behind who they were. But I can tell you from experience that submissive, flighty sluts don't become cool and controlled just by saying they're a man now

I hate the people who gaslight children into believing something that they're not. I hate the parents who treat their child like a prize rather than a person. I hate the medical community for making money off chemically castrating children and gaslighting the parents. And most importantly, I hate the kikes for pushing this bullshit since the late 19th century

If trannies kept to themselves, I wouldn't give two shits about them. BUT THEY FUCKING DON'T.

1. They are SEVERELY over-represented in media, to the point it's "shoved down your throat" level. And anything else without the MESSAGE is protested until it has the MESSAGE.
2. All the corporations suck their dicks
3. They are trying to make speech codes like they have in UK and Canada, so that is enough to hang em all
4. While I don't care about this, women do: they are invading women's segregated areas (and raping kids).
5. These retards go after people to get them doxxed, fired, harassed, canceled, banned, or whatever other harmful activity. That makes them a militant terrorist enemy that needs the death penalty.
6. At a bare minimum they are TOXIC in a work environment. If I know you are trans at work, you are a toxic piece of shit, full stop. I don't need to know the sexual activities for anyone in the office, and the fact I have yours shoved down my throat is toxic and is actual harassment.

I mean, it seems like a lot of people will aggressively refuse to acknowledge pronouns even if it's neutral pronouns, or be dicks if the person is trying to pass but just doesn't. I definitely think trans has been given an outsized platform, but they're basically doing what the gays did. First they get absolutely up in people's faces about trans being a thing, then they normalize it and people just kind of accept it. Like, you can't argue gayness hasn't become way more mainstream and acceptable, and honestly it's kind of a good thing that socially we're growing to accept that people exist on a spectrum without getting super fucking weird about it. Eventually trans won't be a giant in your face thing and people will accept it, if begrudgingly

>I don't need to know the sexual activities for anyone in the office
Pretty sure if they're telling you about their sex lives, that's harassment and you can get them in trouble. Unless you're confusing sex for orientation

I don't, I own clothes shops and when these people transition they buy tons of clothes! Great customers, much money!

I genuinely cant understand how/why the LGB community deals with the "T" part. I'M gay and even I cant fucking stand the damage they're actively doing to the community. Really wish the "T" in lgbtq+ would just go find some other group to suck the blood out of.

Fun fact:
The gays actually hate trans because trans are pushing the opposite point they did for decades: that their sexuality was set at birth and they didn't choose it. Trans shit all over that narrative with the fact they can choose what/whom they are and fuck.

Personally, I don't care who or how you fuck. What pisses me off is shit like pride parades and other such public degeneracy that DOES'T ADHERE TO THE LAWS straight people have to adhere to.
>Show a cock to a kid as a straight guy: go to jail, do not pass go, and here's your sex offender registration.
>Show a cock to a kid as a gay/trans guy: oh how brave and noble and totally acceptable and not grooming at all.

If pride parades were just flag waving events/protests I wouldn't care. But reality shows them to be a bunch of dudes with dicks and asses hanging out, in front of kids no less.

If we want to go full degeneracy, just repeal all the shit that affects the straights and people will be happier. If you can take your kid to a drag show, I can take mine to a strip show.

I don't, I just act like I do so they don't ask me to participate in the perpetuation of their self image, I fucking hate attention seeking

>Show a cock to a kid as a gay/trans guy: oh how brave and noble and totally acceptable and not grooming at all.

outside of your imagination people who show their cock at children - straight, gay, trans, or anything, get nailed for it exactly the same amount.