Is she fat?

Is she fat?

Attached: C926B7DE-0C22-4629-8A57-B2B0F6BF2600.jpg (1170x1432, 945.46K)

not morbidly obese or anything but she's big. I wouldn't say no to playing around with those gargantuan honkers though.

Looks it but can't really tell with the dress on

A lil chubby, but like I care, post more of that sexy Latina~

Khazar milkers

Attached: R.85a140711334913ed621ccd5d7f43d54.jpg (597x600, 34.4K)

I can't deny it anymore r/aznidentity I am in love with Abigail Shapiro. Her class and sophistication, her innocent smile, and mostly those lush pendulous yiddie tiddies. I would betray my blood and my race to put my uncircumcised BAC between them. It has been great shitposting with you guys, but i'm taking the blue pill for her so that maybe someday she will reward me with her body. The merchant is my greatest ally and I don't care if Chad COLONIZES every asian woman on earth, because how can they even hope to compete with genetically superior khazar milkers? I would cut down a hundred pure Mongoloid younglings if only she would let me nurse on those swarthy Jewish areolae, gently stroking my hair back and whispering "that's a good goy" to me as I slobber and wojack-face with mindless, zen-like contentment. Who cares about the asian race? We're inferior to (((them))) anyway and deep down all of you fags know it. The best hope I can attain to is to racemix up with a genetically superior jewess and watch her breastfeed our godtier IQ offspring on those luscious khazar milkers. I need jewtits in my life senpai.

She's near perfect. Maybe a 20/30 pound weight loss and she'd be perfect

Not sure she could be. Need more pics to be sure tho

Attached: 592B30AD-EE6E-4993-A46E-91F028343DD2.jpg (1170x1429, 982.58K)

She thicc but ugly

She has a gut, user...

Would still knock up and destroy that spic with my BWC.

Does Any Forums worship Andy's logs?

Still?

Attached: CC285BC5-2455-4CF4-894F-98387749910E.jpg (1170x1069, 1.12M)

chubby and hot..fuck yeah

This bitch is hot as fuck. Post more OP.

more plz

Nah, she THICC

She's got some chub but is she "fat," fuck no. She looks like she should continue her life as is with the addition of cardio for a few hours a week. In contrast a truly fat woman would have to do cardio, lay off the Cheetos, stop lazying around all day, etc.

go on OP

closer to fat than skinny obv but not there yet. She might need to start doing cardio and watch what she eats as she starts ageing, definitely hot tho as is