Alt-right theologist teaches young men how to grow a pair, pic related

Alt-right theologist teaches young men how to grow a pair, pic related.

We need strength in our men, especially in these times.

Good times make weak men, weak men make bad times

We are headed for bad times, why is your tiny white dick not banging her? Because you don't go to the gym

Man up, nigger

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 8.45.27 PM.png (1466x1030, 842.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCLNPMR0W70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bridget being awfully specific there

youtu.be/QCLNPMR0W70

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 15.94K)

Wait, women have self respect? When did that happen?

fuck what women want

Don't know what they are complaining about cats will be their only companion for the majority of their lives. Yes men think this is adorable.

Imagine caring what anyone thinks. What a hideous fate.

>Good times make weak men, weak men make bad times
I like how the limp-wristed pansies who parrot this quote always imagine themselves as the strong men who make good times.

Little does the sloot know thats the rype of men I go for. Check maye rightists

Attached: 1655085773544.jpg (525x724, 178.05K)

She is going to have to be the third or fourth wife of some chad at this point. Nature is eliminating 70% of men since we improved medicine and quit dying in massive wars, something has to be done

yep, she is accurate.

t. gen x MAN

t2xpj

Most women are pathetic today. All they want to do is sit on their fat asses all day watching television, virtue signalling the current thing on social media, complain about men on TikTok and Twitter, eat out instead of cooking, make men pay for everything despite claiming they hate traditional gender roles, and have a body count so high on Tinder and Bumble that they lost count. No self-respecting man wants to be with someone like that.

Attached: 1639398423879.jpg (794x1039, 110.21K)

>calls for strength in me
>Is on Any Forums

Attached: Carl.jpg (584x499, 70.43K)

Attached: 1655257247907.jpg (1080x1303, 557.48K)

The dark ans medival age was the hight of humanity. Might as well say anything from 1500 and before was better than now. Ill take a short life unpredictible with happieness than the hell we have today.

Fukken po faced cracker bitch. Why would I give a shit what she thinks?

I'ma lie flat, thank you very much

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

I don't mind the pressure I face as a man. We will literally be discarded if we don't produce. I do have a problem with the narrative that allows women to be lazy entitled shitbags who bring nothing to the table but a blow out twat. They have nothing to complain about. The reality is the other way around. Men with wealth are looking for decent women who can be good stewards of his assets. Not fucking thieves, and certainly not the complaining dunces they have all become. Just imagine yourself a wealthy man who worked his ass of for years and is looking for someone who can share this with and start a family. How rare has this sort of person become. Its nearly impossible to visualize a 'modern' woman who has these qualities. Its like a fucking fable from yore.

>man up nigger
>complaining on Any Forums

first off, this is hypocritical bullshit. if i told her she needs to keep up appearance, slather up in makeup, keep the house clean and take care of the kids she'd call me a pathetic incel and leave.
second off, why does the opinion of some dumb feminist roastie mean i should become some greek god? you should improve to satisfy yourself and not cause some retarded chick won't fuck you if you don't.
last but not least, women are the sole reason that men are acting the way they do. men don't want to play "the game" in the age where women flash their bodies online yet still complain that men are misogynist pigs for hitting on them.

Attached: femalemoment.png (599x467, 49.97K)

I've learned to be skeptical when someone solely criticizes men and fails to point out how deeply flawed modern women are.

Lick on deez nuts and such the dicks

Attached: 1655661928605.webm (400x709, 406.52K)