Hey /b

Hey /b
what do you guys do in your free time? do you have any hobbies?
Tell me 'bout them and let's chat a bit.

Attached: a2249b5877b5da7ea8c33e6c3a922a93--i-coffee-coffee-time.jpg (736x552, 52.21K)

honestly bro i dont think watching anime and playing video games is a legit hobby and going to the gym is not a hobby too bruh... im uninteresting asf

if you're enjoying what you're doing I thinks that's fine.
What have you been watchin lately?

i have been watching "Paripi Koumei" and "aharen-san" and "tomadachi game" if you wanna watch one of these i recommend aharen-san its a pretty good slice of life its like komi san but 10 times better

the former two are more ways to kill time but the gym is def. a hobby

Tbh i wouldnt say so in my case atleast i go to the gym just to stay in shape and be healthy so im not even building and making my muscles bigger

keep lifting user,
I think that doing physical exercise has a big factor over mental health.

do you have any gymbro?

Currently stuck watching one piece. I'm at ep 540 and it has been very good so far.

I'm not really into slices of life but I'll give it a shot you may never know...

I was actually looking for a good fantasy anime but not isekai or the mainstream hero kills the demon lord anime. Something more focused on the exploration like made in abyss

As a hopeless aspie shut-in, I somewhat enjoy being a NEET. Oh, and photography.
Sadly, I posted over 1,800 photos on IG hoping for a big break and hardly anyone gave a fuck. I also started a website and no-one gave a fuck. I now try to exist between the constant horror of NEETbux appointments while knowing that I can never make it in a service economy. I welcome death when it comes.

Attached: 987SS.jpg (460x360, 155.02K)

go for mushoku tensei trust me user its the best isekai of all time and its a pretty good fantasy, theres alot of exploration in it too

thanks bro i will keep the grind going and yeah i have gym bros they are my cousin

are these your shots?
they're pretty damn good I like the composition a lot.

Sadly social are starting to become horrible places for small 'creators'

Have you tried to get into some photography contest or smt?

I've always wanted to hit the gym because I'm a skinny dude but always had fear of being made fun of so I opted for iaito.

I've found a really nice dojo with cool peeps. Can't wait to finally go to some competitions

will add to the list

bro if you want to just do it and dont give a fuck about anyone get your self some headphones and start lifting and do not care plus gym culture in this day and age is way more welcoming than before so if you wanna hit the gym do it

Will see if I can find some spare time this summer between work and sport I'm kinda exhausted

>are these your shots? they're pretty damn good I like the composition a lot.
Yes. Thank you. I do portraits, to squares, to that imitation cinematic type. I love experimenting with different framing and ratios.
>Sadly social are starting to become horrible places for small 'creators'
I have learned this. Even /p/ is an utterly miserable place to post. I have lost count of their insults and gearfaggotry.
>Have you tried to get into some photography contest or smt?
Not yet. It's tempting, but as a 'phonefag snapshitter' who started at 32yo, it seems I pale in comparison to people with a real camera.
Obviously my permanent poverty means that I won't be upgrading my equipment anytime soon. I am also naturally risk averse. The failure of the site was particularly galling. I had the money to pay for a year, but I won't be making that mistake again. I'd rather eat with my NEETbux of 30 a week after bills.
From 2019 on IG I went from an admittedly spammy 25 photos a week (on a backlog), to 5 every three weeks. Still black-listed it seems. Still average ~5 likes. My posts are hidden. Still haven't cracked even 100 followers. Fuck, I wish I had the equipment and guts to KMS. I am unable to work a service job as an aspie, so monetizing photography seemed to be my only hope.
I like the idea of shooting videos too, but again the lack of equipment, ideas, people to work with and money. I am also not the type to want my face or voice seen or heard, so I can't even do YouTube streaming. Even if I did, I'd be one of those poor bastards who got

I play in multiple real life/online D&D sessions, it's quite fun and got me being more social.

my name is john and i hate every single one of you

Is there any game that can give an adventure like dnd?

>hide post

Are you working at the moment or are you full NEET status?

You mean, a video game? Divinity 2: Original Sin is fun and similiar, especially with friends, and Dungeons & Dragons Online looks fun but I haven't tried it.

that looks intresting. will watch some vids tomorrow

Study.

Attached: IMG_20220523_164005.jpg (3000x4000, 749.8K)

what r u studying?

Are you blind