Who else here can't sleep during summer because it's too fucking light outside at night?

Who else here can't sleep during summer because it's too fucking light outside at night?
Pic related, my living room at 2 AM.

Attached: nattikiruna.jpg (3445x1632, 762.04K)

i'm with you op, i even have blackout curtains but it doesn't matter here. 6am and the sun is already fucking rising.

And I thought sunset at 10pm was crazy

...maybe in Alaska

The sun doesn't go down at all here currently. Midnight sun really fucks with your head.

Yankees get what they deserve.

I live in the most northern parts of Sweden.

svalbard??

Its because 6am is morning and time to start your day you lazy fuck. I wake up at 4 and the sun is rising by 4:30.

LoL amateur. Its pitch black in my room with the lights out at high noon or 5pm. Doesnt matter.

Your home is so fucking gay bro I just can't

Jukkasjärvi , Sweden.

It's my girlfriend's shit.

Well I can't sleep because of the heat so kinda feel that

I have other problems. Now it is 10 PM where I'm and at my room my termomether makrs 29,7ºC. Outside is 34ºC and if I fucking open my window all the noises of the air-conditioning of my fucking boomer neighbors just makes explode my brain. I've been hating the summer more each year... maybe I should move myself to a cooler country. Fuck Spain's weather.

Attached: Mapa-temperaturas-maximas-previstas-Espana_1684641957_158538722_667x375.jpg (667x375, 50.35K)

On purpose?

What is that in Freedom units

I grew up here.

I'm sorry, there's no cure.

You should move to burgerland.
There's always night times here.

It's great. I'm visiting where I grew up and the sun doesn't set here either, AND I LOVE IT!

Attached: ac.jpg (1000x1159, 161.97K)

And also, often the northern sky clears up at night so we get nice light at 10 pm. and after.

Attached: msunnorth.jpg (1280x720, 47.59K)