Why don't incels just go to therapy?

Why don't incels just go to therapy?

Attached: 4943054955.jpg (1126x685, 143.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67hw-91jbWA?t=79
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why don't they just get laid?

Behavioral science is for people who cannot get through med school.

their mom refuses to drive them, they're too lazy to walk and think they're too good to ride a bus

Incels are retarded

All trannies are autistic incels
Leftist morality is based upon conflicting symptoms of mental illness
These threads are projection after projection and trooners spend their days dilating and posting these over and over to cope with their miserable lives

I will tell you something,the reason why the guy's death been affecting me that much lately is due the realization that it happened a long long time ago,considering my age,so most of what I am and have experienced so far,are from times already past his fate. I really really wish I could bring him back somehow,over 20 years ago but only recently been that moved about the fact. Dude's gone and there's nothing else to be done. Great deal of sorrow upon me over this,specially within this last week,been reading about the guy's work,all sorts of characters and roles,good times,from a not that distance but still quite far away past. Very very sad thinking about whay if.... an alternative reality you know? Sad to be in a world in which such a great person is gone,gone that long ago.... Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

1998 he died in 1998 entirely from the 20th century all the life pre 2001 world was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

Incels and lgbtq fags basically the same thing and require the same solution, suicide.

Why don't you kiss my dickhead?

Attached: 6c30ebe9b40b57d052fdff90295adc7b.jpg (300x286, 23.69K)

bump

Attached: i-cant-sneed.png (1126x685, 690.26K)

funny part being that suicide rate is lower in states that have more lgbt people

I wonder how many minutes he lasted in jail before he regretted not being able to get back on Any Forums.

because therapy is a meme

>Oh no I said too much
>there go my gun privileges

troons arent killing themselves quick enough.
checkmate hasanroach

Even taking the Black Pill and giving up on humanity is not enough. Especially if we are forced to deal with them in wage-slave positions. It is much easier to cope with inceldom as a NEET.
Because women only fuck Chad and ignore their looks-match. Fuck apps and social media have made this worse.

Attached: TinderBlackPill.jpg (1080x1080, 83.79K)

Attached: ModernHypergamy.png (503x644, 18.82K)

>Just be in the top 0.2% of 9,898 men, bro!
youtu.be/67hw-91jbWA?t=79

Shits exspensive

They'd just argue with the therapist and generally be contrarian and annoying.